P&P - Metalcore, The Great Warrior

DeletedUser

Well, not sure how i got conned into this, but i blame princesslozza :p

Anyways, this is how she portrayed MetalCore, the great warrior:
metalcore.jpg

I mean seriously, who paints their skin red? Plus, he's wearing a thong and dancing around randomly, some sort of tribal dance or something. Sadly, i don't see these people doing a tribal dance:

socialgamers.jpg

The great S.G.C. Which metal leads. Would love to see them do a tribal dance :D

Current Evaluation of MetalCore: A scrawny little kid trying to act cool by doing some sort of tribal dance:
brazilian-baby-dancing.gif

So MetalCore leads this band of ruffians? Well lets see if he has what it takes :p

mw8u50.png

Only 14 cities on Zeta? Ridiculous :p Not like he plays 3 worlds or anything, and leads/advises alliances in each. And he doesn't have enough time to be great on every single world. No way. Nothing like that.

Current Evaluation of MetalCore: An overworked child
42-21067334.jpg

He ain't doing a Tribal Dance either :p

Now lets head over to lambada:

e6cbaa.png

Now, here he's at his best I'd say. 6 cities, Rank 76 in points and 77 in ABP, 90 in total BP. Leading the #2 alliance there (Seriously, you gotta overtake the marines). No comment really needed on SGC i think, this is the lambada forum after all.

However, as an interesting side note, 3 of his conquers, more then 1/2, were conquering other alliance members' cities.... so what is he truly?

A. Deep down inside is he some horrible man eating monster waiting for his chance to strike?
B. Or a Sea Monster preying on the little cities of lambada?
C. A devourer seeking to destroy the world?
D. A lunatic destroying his own alliance?
E. Both C&D?

Answer: E. A devourer seeking to destroy the world, starting with his own alliance.
Current Evaluation Of MetalCore: A sick, hungry child trying to devour the world.
5CLAHO3Qf.jpg

Starting with Hollywood of course. How original. Better then tokyo atleast..... too many "destroy the world films" happen there

Now, off to Gamma, the world he's the biggest in. So, is he a giant there? Or just a little ant waiting to get squished?

5xj4te.png

39 cities? Now thats pretty impressive. Of course, 40 would be better :p Rank 152 in points, worse then lambada, but probably takes way more upkeep. 151 in ABP, 1 rank better then his points. And 245 in overall BP, showing he's been hit before, and know's how to handle it... i would hope.

His alliance there, fusion, are #3, and #4 in ABP, also #4 in total BP, while #7 in DBP.... how does that happen? 88 members, and ~2.8k cities. Not bad at all. No doubt most of his time is funneled there.

Current Evaluation of MetalCore: A kid with way to much time on his hands.
baby.jpg

Look! His face is giddy with joy! No doubt he has just launched his attack force, consisting of Swords, Archers, and for good measure, Brirmes. Now thats a succesful conquer for sure!

So, where does this leave us with MetalCore? An overworked child? A baby trying to destroy the world? A traitor taking down his own alliance? Some 1st grader who plays hokey so he can manage his ~60 cities and 3 alliances? Or just some kid try to learn how to boogie?

Well, i think the answer is clearly evident. He is no doubt one of the worst players ever to grace Grepolis, and leads tons of MRAs in every single world. I bet you his alias is R. MADRID.

Now, this is all summed up with one picture:

iStock_000003158746XSmall.jpg

No Comment.

1st PNP, want to know what people think. Never done one before.... i blame lozza.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Finished. I accidentally posted halfways through... lol. Like i said, my first PNP. Princesslozza said she would make it, but then conned me into it :p

Would like to hear what people think about it.

LEGAL DISCLAIMER:In case you are a total nub and can't tell, this is a joke.

DeletedUser2663

well of course my stats will suck now =), havnt been playing for the last 2 weeks.

but anyways, very amusing read lol. makes we want to end vm mode =) might have to jump onto skype and catch up with you all soon

DeletedUser

well of course my stats will suck now =), havnt been playing for the last 2 weeks.

but anyways, very amusing read lol. makes we want to end vm mode and back up my claims =) might have to jump onto skype and catch up with you all soon

Yeah, i heard that. Too bad :( Bad timing on my part. You need to be back though.... Xi should be coming out soon. They haven't released another world since Nu back in december. And your leading another alliance there (Xi).

And the skype room is DEAD. I go on a try to liven it up every other day though... we spam, then i leave, and spam dies. Coincidence?

DeletedUser2663

Yeah, i heard that. Too bad :( Bad timing on my part. You need to be back though.... Xi should be coming out soon. They haven't released another world since Nu back in december. And your leading another alliance there (Xi).

And the skype room is DEAD. I go on a try to liven it up every other day though... we spam, then i leave, and spam dies. Coincidence?

yea bad timing =) i will be back soon though, next week or the week after. then ill need to find someone to kill in O44, i doubt there will be anyone in 10 hours to conquer for me, if my alliance has kept going at the same rate as it was b4. but i will be back soon thats for sure.

DeletedUser

You'd just have to move out into the ring metal, or invade another core ocean..... one or the others.

Well so far 2 people have said that they liked it (either through rep or Posting) and one person said, "it was the lamest post ever" through a de-rep.

So satisfaction rate of 66%. Not really that great... but at least i'm not failing :) That would have to be 64%.

Also, it's my first PNP, and if i may say so myself, it came out better then i expected.

DeletedUser

haha! that is brilliant! well done..

and I don't know what you mean I made you!!! ;)

metal we need you back though the alliance has gone to ruin..!! Goodshepard and I have just been having lots of parties and not going much else! lol

DeletedUser

*senses butt kissing*

Let me join in! "Oh, Metalcore how you rock our socks!" ;)

I joke of course.

DeletedUser

*senses butt kissing*

Let me join in! "Oh, Metalcore how you rock our socks!" ;)

I joke of course.

1. I joined lambada... 2 weeks ago? 3? sometime around then. I have like ~2.2k points
2. Not even in 044 :p

The idea came up on skype.