P&P-- Spanish Exile vs Doomsday Machine

pyropirate

Chiliarch
[QUOTE="
Trouble in Paradise? A player of Machine, who says he is not a leader, has contacted our diplomat to try to stop the war, his proposal is to work together against Mistake to try to win the world. I would like to say a few things but this post would be too long. And I do not want to do double post writing another so another day ...........
smiley_emoticons_rollsmiliey.gif
[/QUOTE]

Funny because one of your players contacted ours and tried to get a nap or something of sorts

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser55601

[QUOTE="
Trouble in Paradise? A player of Machine, who says he is not a leader, has contacted our diplomat to try to stop the war, his proposal is to work together against Mistake to try to win the world. I would like to say a few things but this post would be too long. And I do not want to do double post writing another so another day ...........

Funny because one of your players contacted ours and tried to get a nap or something of sorts

EDIT: never used forums so my quoting is fucked sorry for that[/QUOTE]

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<< >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Point to note:
Never comment on the external forum unless you have an innate clue about the basic fundamentals it offers!

Point to note: (X2)
Every member wants to communicate with others, this does not mean they represent their alliances best wishes...something to think about!

Point to note: (X3)
Swearing on an open forum serves you no favours...understand this!

TD

watchingann

Phrourach
I will be more elegant than them and hide their nicks

iEzDiol.png

gy4YLf9.png

oOdx6Hy.png

tsd888d.png

siD9E0c.png

sJJy2Vc.png

4HwkqFr.png

2lbVTOG.png

tX6pkC7.png

gZcyDOb.png

3bVOD2M.png

wbQjkEB.png

FUM7OeN.png

Lk34CGy.png

Really can you post this pm so we see who it was and deal with this member if you dont mind as nothing is further from the truth

We also got a PM from other Alliance asking us to stop our war with Rebels one of your many Allies so that they and your Alliance and the rest of your Allies can fight TIAM and stop them winning ww

but we as you say are just Alliance full of spammers ,,, so no one should really worry about us

Last edited:

DeletedUser55596

[QUOTE="]
No player of mine is asking you for a nap. Nap? Why will I want it? I'm winning the war, I'm not interested in the Wonders ... so tell me, why I need a nap?I think there is a communication problem with the language lol

In a post above I have indicated that I do not put all the Machines in the same bag, as they say in Spain. And we really do not worry;)
We will never agree on this topic. For you spam has to do with the number of attacks, for us with the intention of annoying.
If you send me a single attack a day to bother me, it's spam.
If you send me 50 attacks in an hour to get me a CS, it's strategy.

As for stopping your war with Rebels or other allies, that's up to them. I do not get involved in the strategy of allied alliances.

Note: Sometimes my mates let you see port, that's your goal, right? So why are you still attacking the same city? ;)

Why open this thread? Well, it is curious that from the moment it is open, yours attacks are with a larger number of troops, right now I have an attack on a city where I had never been attacked hahaha (remember that I have also placed higher than they always attacked the same cities?) ... all very curious

summarizing

-You check with LS to see harbors
- Sometimes we let you see the harbor, but you keep attacking the same city
- You have increased the number of troops in the attacks since we opened this thread
- Attack from a distance of 10 hours or more ... for what?

Everyone has their opinion and their point of view, so each one draw their own conclusions

DeletedUser54362

The attacks are not to annoy. They are to kill troops.

I killed around 100 of your alliance LS last night and some bir with these attacks.

Their purpose is to kill troops, the harbour checks are to check the harbour.

When alliances are at war they attack one another with attacking units. This shouldn’t be a revelation to you.

Could you please explain, as I asked before, when it is appropriate to attack, what you may attack with, and how often???

Because right now you seem to be saying that if you attack someone without the intention to conquer, simply to hunt for troops, that is an outrageous crime.

DeletedUser55596

Darling,you can attack when, where and how you want, I have already said that there are different ways of seeing and playing Grépolis.

06sQZxL.png

6P7scow.png

DeletedUser55601

I'm too lazy to look for that popcorn Michael Jackson thriller gif.....please help !

DeletedUser54362

fe5949a40133d8003313f68549eaa9cd.png

e444794b39e1278d696c86a5b322d183.png

i can do that as well. The difference is that i don't come on the forum calling people spammers for it.

DeletedUser55596

Where will it be?
smiley_emoticons_blush-pfeif.gif

You have enough time to sink it. Go¡¡
smiley_emoticons_steckenpferd.gif

qsBMQXG.png

DeletedUser55596

A single player and his support arrives after 08:00 p.m.?
And the CS has been inside since 02:39 pm ..................
Edit: Yes, it's true, the settler yesterday was sunk by Snoopaman. But no matter how many settlers are sent, right? If not get the city ^^

DeletedUser55596

Congratulations
smiley_emoticons_smilenew.gif
. Very good try but .... sorry
smiley_emoticons_daumendreh2.gif

6mTDsXJ.png

1XREHMj.png

yEKGQR3.png

They sent a fourth CS to Lucero 35 city but it was retired when they saw the attacks

pyropirate

Chiliarch
Congratulations
smiley_emoticons_smilenew.gif
. Very good try but .... sorry
smiley_emoticons_daumendreh2.gif

6mTDsXJ.png

1XREHMj.png

yEKGQR3.png

They sent a fourth CS to Lucero 35 city but it was retired when they saw the attacks

Oh the hipocrisy, yesterday it was fine you failed a cs but when we failed cs's today it was terrible how could we.:eek::eek::eek:
Remember doesnt matter how many cs's righto_Oo_O:D:D:D

DeletedUser55915

Oh the hipocrisy, yesterday it was fine you failed a cs but when we failed cs's today it was terrible how could we.:eek::eek::eek:
Remember doesnt matter how many cs's righto_Oo_O:D:D:D
Do not hide behind your walls, see how some of your comrades are involved in this war and they go so badly. While you and many others only know that you hide behind the walls.

Hypocrisy is your thing, who speaks without knowing anything.

In my country there is a saying that says: "Cuando veas las baras de tu vecino cortar, pon las tuyas a remojar," he notes.

And like Rhia ... I give my congratulations to the dozen players that make us face this war every day that they have not started.

And I congratulate "Zivico" for what this morning he managed to hunt my Harpies.
datos.png

pyropirate

Chiliarch
Do not hide behind your walls, see how some of your comrades are involved in this war and they go so badly. While you and many others only know that you hide behind the walls.

Hypocrisy is your thing, who speaks without knowing anything.

In my country there is a saying that says: "Cuando veas las baras de tu vecino cortar, pon las tuyas a remojar," he notes.

And like Rhia ... I give my congratulations to the dozen players that make us face this war every day that they have not started.

And I congratulate "Zivico" for what this morning he managed to hunt my Harpies.
View attachment 12892

Well you have cities near me try me and send cs, i cant really siege your cities because all the close cities are stacked.

Edit: would have helped yesterday but i was busy with school plus long TT's

DeletedUser55915

Well you have cities near me try me and send cs, i cant really siege your cities because all the close cities are stacked.

Edit: would have helped yesterday but i was busy with school plus long TT's
Quiet that we now approach, but you do not hide more.
Wonderful you study, I hope you have good grades.
And in the other 36CS where you were stuck, in the WC.

pyropirate

Chiliarch
Quiet that we now approach, but you do not hide more.
Wonderful you study, I hope you have good grades.
And in the other 36CS where you were stuck, in the WC.

Hmmm dont know if i understood what you said in the beginning. My grades are pretty average. Long tt mostly just wake up to city being im siege with my tt being too long.
As i said before you're more than welcome to cs me cause you only cs in 035 and thats a bit far for me

DeletedUser54362

Yeah, rachapedras, because English is not your first language, your written word is like a mystic oracle, or 15th century poetry :)

I like it :)

DeletedUser55596

WW are coming.
Doom and Rebels have joined. Apes has absorbed Crowns and Riders ... and everyone wants to prevent Mistake from winning lol
Who will win?
IsQXZ3Y.jpg

Last edited by a moderator: