P&P-- Spanish Exile vs Doomsday Machine

DeletedUser55596

War?

Machine's big mistake has been to believe that quantity is better than quality. They are more than 100 players (Machine and their youth academy), and we only 17. And here is the result

wpaPrKP.png

What is the strategy that Machine follows to try to stop us? Spam attacking.
gvjqTuQ.png

It is true that from time to time there is some good attack but it only serves for that player to lose troops or make the trip for nothing, nor take resources (or very few) or BP.

(Yes, spam that normal players do, the Senate is very careful to lose "their" troops. Because these spam attacks are a Senate order, it is not something done by one or two players but by many and against all us).

It is sad to see how good players like Zivico, urope, Kaher, Redbanner ... lose their troops again and again in vain, in an attempt to sink our CS without support or participation of their alliance (alliances, in plural, because they are three). And since we are talking about participation ... in Machine there are first and second class players?The cities of some are defended and those of others are not?

Cl9ks93.png

(Excuse if I have committed grammar or vocabulary faults. English is not my native language.o_O)

DeletedUser55923

Hello everyone!!!!!
I've been playing Grepolis a long time.
I had never tried to conquer a city of 900pts.
There is always a first time.
The only thing is that they have sent 2 settlers and they have not been able to conquer the city.
If they wanted it they would have asked me and I would have given it to them.

DeletedUser55596

I will be more elegant than them and hide their nicks

iEzDiol.png

gy4YLf9.png

oOdx6Hy.png

tsd888d.png

siD9E0c.png

sJJy2Vc.png

4HwkqFr.png

2lbVTOG.png

tX6pkC7.png

gZcyDOb.png

3bVOD2M.png

wbQjkEB.png

FUM7OeN.png

Lk34CGy.png

Trouble in Paradise? A player of Machine, who says he is not a leader, has contacted our diplomat to try to stop the war, his proposal is to work together against Mistake to try to win the world. I would like to say a few things but this post would be too long. And I do not want to do double post writing another so another day ...........
smiley_emoticons_rollsmiliey.gif

DeletedUser55596

If instead of wasting time with spam, you use the troops to defend your mates ... maybe you would go better

9cfzEqg.png

SaGn716.png

(Zero attacks in this conquest)
smiley_emoticons_neutral_new.gif

Raydium88

Strategos
Trouble in Paradise? A player of Machine, who says he is not a leader, has contacted our diplomat to try to stop the war, his proposal is to work together against Mistake to try to win the world. I would like to say a few things but this post would be too long. And I do not want to do double post writing another so another day ...........
smiley_emoticons_rollsmiliey.gif

I find this rather amusing... A team of spammers (and simmers at that) must lower themselves further as to take on us (TIAM), themselves having double the number of players as ourselves. Rather pathetic of Dooms.

I want to thank you for bringing this up here... They must be really desperate tho.

DeletedUser55596

I want to be fair, I do not say that all Machines are spammers but a broad group. And surely other alliances that are at war with them will also suffer this kind of behavior. One of them told us that "in war and in love everything is fine". I do not agree, obviously hahaha

And I would like to tell them from here that they are lucky that we do not want to enter into a spam war, because surely we would also beat them in that. It's not bragging, we're used to playing hard on other servers.

Right now a mate of mine has an attack at 16 hours. Can someone tell me what's the make sense this? He really believes he's going to hunt troops or resources? Where are those troops when a Machine needs to sink a settler in his city?

Raydium88

Strategos
There's annoying/malicious spam (much like you describe) with the sole intent to force players into quitting... Can't beat them? Spam them to death... It goes against what the game was intended to be, in my opinion.

Much like having 2 sister alliances, makes no sense. I wonder if those 58 players in Dooms' sister have been lied into staying, to be later internalized, or are just being used as a tool for their end-game, without getting a single reward out of it... is really sad.

DeletedUser55596

I have clear that having youth academies and sister alliances is so that when the Wonders arrive, all those players send resources to the main alliance to try to take the title of winner. But I am with you, those players know or have explained to them that the title of winner is only achieved by the players who are INSIDE the winning alliance at the moment when 4 Wonders are completed? And in this world there are only 45 holes in an alliance ......

Raydium88

Strategos
Precisely.

Victors can only be handed once to the winning alliance who completes all 4. These players are, again, just being used up as tools for an end goal lol.

DeletedUser55596

Yeaaah, and they want us to work for them too
smiley_emoticons_hust.gif

I'm sick of doing wonders hahaha
It's always my turn to organize them
smiley_emoticons_kaffee2.gif
so it's a relief to be in a world where we just want to have fun and nothing else

DeletedUser54362

I agree that spamming is wrong, however a bunch of these attacks (so called spam) were from me, and they were harbour checks.

I do not spam. I send small attacks to check your harbour and gather info.

You are a good group of players, and the game is fun, although this semi bizzare self backslapping thing you have going on is strange.

Doomsday have flaws for sure, but they don’t like spamming. If someone actually is spamming you, tell me who they are, provide the evidence, and I will have it stopped.

What you have shown is not spamming. Most of it was me. Harbour checks. Once or maybe twice a day. All on different cities, as shown. You don’t send a horde of units for a harbour check. I don’t know what your point is??

And why have you marked me pink?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser54362

Exactly the same with the image of your alliance mates being attacked. I think nearly all of that was me.

None on the same cities. All of them meaningful attacks.

Spamming is where you send tiny attacks endlessly at players to get their alarms going all the time and not play the game properly. That is NOT what is happening in what you have shown.

What you appear to be saying is that anybody who attacks you is spamming, which is ridiculous.

DeletedUser55915

What you say makes sense if behind those attacks anattempt of conquest come... something that we have still notseen on your part.

DeletedUser54362

well thats not true. I have taken 3 Spanish Exile cities.

and i still want to know why i am marked pink

DeletedUser55915

Yeaaah, and they want us to work for them too
smiley_emoticons_hust.gif

I'm sick of doing wonders hahaha
It's always my turn to organize them
smiley_emoticons_kaffee2.gif
so it's a relief to be in a world where we just want to have fun and nothing else

Nothing to enter the war of wonders ... that´s already past. Here we have come to have fun and do what we know.

DeletedUser55596

I do not spam. I send small attacks to check your harbour and gather info.

Every day you need check me the same city ?
smiley_emoticons_lol.gif

And I get reports always in the same cities of my mates? Well, today you are attacking other cities, I suppose that in order to "justify" what you do is see harbor.
I do not need to attack every day to find out what someone has in a city. I send a spy. Well, I do not even need that. Only with your "attacks" I already have all the information that I need ^^

And why have you marked me pink?

I'm a lady, I like pink. Any problem?
smiley_emoticons_biggrin.gif

And it is true that you have conquered three of our cities, but it explains well where these three cities were. A many hours from us, but that's no objection, well conquered :)

And by the way, you've done double post lol

Edit: Land,or mythical attacks are used to see harbor not LS, as many of your attacks ............

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser54362

This is so tiring.

Post what you like of my attacks, I have not altered my play for anything.

I attack with LS the cities I know are LS cities, or that I have hit in the past and caught troops. Which is a reasonable play.
Am I crazy here? Is attacking enemy cities with LS a hideous crime, or am I missing something? I send rarely less than 50 ls per hit. You are literally complaining that I hit your players with LS. not the same city 50 times a day (which is spamming) but once or twice a day.

Perhaps you can tell us when attacking a city is ok, how often you are allowed to attack it? (For me it’s once or maybe twice a day, which is apparently spamming now) and for what purpose I may attack a city? Because I am confused.

Am I not allowed to attack a city unless I am trying to conquer it there and then?