P&P - TFP vs DoA

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

As the last thread was closed by our moderator because of the off-topic comments I will try to revive it. It is not to revive last ridiculous comments but to speak about the war between 2 big alliances. This war is one of the main things that happen on this server and we should have a space to talk about it.

This is P&P thread - forum rules state that: "The idea of P&P is to post about ongoing conflicts in the attempt to spread information, ideas and even rumors in order to help yourself or harm your opponents. P&P can be a valuable tool on the forums and bring a new element to the game."

Without going into details please refrain from personal insults. In the deleted by our moderator my last posts I said:
"Stay on topic and respond by making comments about our war, alliances whatever but keep personal insults to yourself."
As the forum rules state: "Personal insults are not allowed anywhere in this forum, including reputation and private messages."

Im aware of the fact that I shouldnt post again things that have been deleted by the moderator but I truely believe they were perfectly on topic and proper therefore will repeat what I said in my last post.
---------------------------------------------------------------
DoA vs TFP newsletter:

Yesterday I collected few more TFP scalps, becoming the attacker of the day (again and yes yes Im a proud full of myself guy, but defeat me first if you wish to change that or live with it). TFP managed to finally take BigDaven (IoA center of their ocean) cities after 3+ weeks of fights. If you have time check the map I posted in one of my previous posts.

DoA south team is getting deeper and deeper into enemies territory, taking more cities. Our generals would like to spend christmass in oc75, the capital of TFP but we will see, it might be hard task to achieve considering their turtle tactics. Heartek received some love after my last post - he is more than happy to get all these BPs and he didnt say anything but Im sure he would like to thank you all for that. Now he has a free slot for another city thanks to you guys! Keep the good work.
Your hated enemy - grom

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

GROM

Very nicely said, and I will be the first to say that I'm glad you took the time to understand and get what some people were feeling.

As for us

I know we got off on the wrong foot but I hope that we can put aside our differences and talk about a great war that is going on in Delta. For me, I think that you have one of the great alliances and have a well organised leadership. So to me that goes a long way in my opinion.

As for TFP I think they have some valid points and also think they are doing a great job. But in saying that, I know that your alliance is twice as big. Never the less they are hanging in there and we will see in the weeks or months to come who will prevail.

On another point GROM

I know (we) as players in Grepolis are all proud of each individual alliance and do our best to defend that individual's sanctuary or home as most members call it. But sometimes it's better just to sit back and let other talk, then to just be defensive with every negative post.

Point in hand, just look at the Huns they know their achievements are great and don't have to prove or defend every little accusation against their alliance. I think the best way to deal with a lot of negative accusation? Is to be humble and people will spend more time listening to you then to just look at the unpleasant parts of the conversations.

Now I know I was "some what defensive" when you talked about LOC and I grant you that. Maybe my mental state was less then appealing. For this I'm sorry and I'm man enough to apologies for any discomfort I may caused you or your fellow acquaintances.

So I hope from here on we can be civilize and have some great conversations. This is not directed at you but basic knowledge for all, including my self.

Sincerely LOC and LoC-ness
Orian

DeletedUser

Well it looks like this post at least has gotten off on the right foot. I hope we can keep it that way.

Well made points by both GROM and Oriansport, thank you gentlemen.

forty

DeletedUser

TFP managed to finally take BigDaven (IoA center of their ocean) cities after 3+ weeks of fights. If you have time check the map I posted in one of my previous posts.

Its not like we were fighting IoA only there was DoA support and lots of it from what i hear,sure we struggled with it,sure it took a long time,we eventually took them,this is going to be long war, and we can still win,even tough the adds are stacked against us,like H17 said,The question is, why wouldn't DoA win a war against TFP. Bearing in mind, DoA alliance are twice the size of TFP, are allies with TH and whose training alliance is of similar size to TFP.

DeletedUser7784

just add some pics lots of kittens too and itll be a proper pnp

DeletedUser5270

How do people think Grepolis Version 2.0 will affect the war? 4 world wonders and Hero World etc?

DeletedUser

Not strictly relevant but a good question. Deserves a thread in its own right imperica.

DeletedUser5270

Stay on topic.

Totally relevant and 100% on topic.

If DOA vanish to the Hero World then we can't fight them. Will DOA put all their resources into building Wonders and therefore have reduced attacks on us or will they continue to attack us but then they risk The Huns beating them to the Wonders.

Or maybe we will pull a surprise and build the wonders before other people and vanish of to the Hero World ourselves.

Whatever happens, this upgrade could have a massive bearing on this war.

DeletedUser

Anyway...Despite, The Huns and DoA attacks,tegi took Amir5.

DeletedUser

Anyway...Despite, TFP and PL attacks, and his isolated position in the center of their ocean, heartek is taking his 4th city from TFP top players.

DeletedUser9300

There are, I believe, as many Huns in east delta (aka able to reach TFP) as there are DOA in west delta.

Generally, DOA = East, Huns = West.

DeletedUser

ok, list here pls how many TH players attack TFP

As far as I know Building Bill, moshaq, Murtyallmighty have all sent attacks on TFP players at some time during this war. I may have forgotten to mention some who have sent LS nukes to break our sieges.

Also Amir's loss count is 2 now. just to stay entirely on topic...

DeletedUser

ok you have there few players... hardly the whole alliance if you agree with me. TH has 121 members.

To stay on topic DOAs south group sent to retirenment another TFP player in the middle of their second most important ocean (76). Yesterday we took 5 cities in this region. As I said - its TFP ocean, center of it. Soon or later the core (oc75) will be under our siege. Our CS travel times are between 25-48 hrs, usually closer to 40+ so the difficulty level is pretty hard but inch by inch we are getting there.

DeletedUser

GROM,

I for one am truely impressed with your achievement. To capture such a great number of inactive and semiactive cities while only outnumbering your quary only 2:1 and with very significant help from other allies is remarkable. It seems such a shame you can only crow about it on here to such a small audiance.

Perhaps you should put it on your CV?

I am reminded of an American, John Clum, who only needed 1/4 of the entire US Army and 10 years to supress no more than 500 Apache warriors at the end of the 19th century. He also, was vocal in his achievement.

Now the Apache, not only being the greatest guerrilla fighters the world has ever seen, also had a great whit and perception in naming people.

In honour of your great achievements, I give you the name the Apache also gave John Clum;
Turkey Gobbler.

DeletedUser

tegi,

thank you for this "honour". However like all TFP players you misinform to not say lie. I keep hearing about TFP inactives... how many times you said that here on this forum? Each member we crush on our way is called inactive - thats your strategy to keep the face. This excuse can work here for some random people who have no idea about the war and read about it only here but we both know the truth.

You tell a guy is inactive and then I receive hate mails from him, or I see him doing quick few seconds dodges to sneak in few biremes before our CS. Your so called "inactives" stack their troops, receive support, dodge, conquer IoA players and mail me...

As I said many times before we managed to take cities from many active players, those who were attacking and trying to conquer our cities. You lost St Frank who was very active (he left your alliance after losing many of his own cities), Bushell is and was active (lost most of his), Carden claims to not have time to play but somehow he managed to conquer IoA city and was able to dodge all our attacks and sneak in biremes few seconds before the CS not once but few times - and we took 4 of his cities. You lost rockwizard this weekend who was trying to conquer our guys city sending many waves and so on and on.

You try to keep your face but the truth is that you are not Apache.. You called yourself sharks but during last few weeks transformed into turtles. Taking mostly IoA cities is not enough to call yourself an Apache or warrior of any kind. You love to underline few raw numbers, repeating like a broken record that TH and DoA attack you with full strength, that you are like 300 against thousands of troops, hordes from DoA....Thats just nonsense.

In oc76 we are not outnumbering anyone, if you really believe so then count how many of us are attacking you there and how many players you got in that ocean and 86. We are fighting on your territory, where you have 3 or 4 cities on each island, all packed together, many hours from us and still you lose. No Apache there only turtles.

So the only side I see trying to "crow about it on here" is you. What I do is providing facts for those you try to misinform and delude. Your performance in this war is really poor.

DeletedUser

Hey G.R.O.M I've got a question. Why do you always talk about IoA like they are inferior to you. IoA are sure a training alliance but DoA states in their profile that:

IOA is our training alliance and should be considered DOA, any attacks on them will be considered as an attack on DOA....

So when you say we are taking IoA cities, by definition we are taking a "part" of DoA. Also the fact that when we are taking IoA cities is DoA just sitting there and doing nothing?

No, they are sending support to prevent or attacks to break the siege. Sometimes the case is that IoA players might be too far away from support and that is just unfortunate and you can't use that against TFP and try to belittle the effort. Just because you can't get to them in time doesn't mean that they don't "count".

About your conquests, yeah sure some of those players are active and have been trying to defend but a LOT of the people who got conquered were inactive. I am not trying to take anything away from your conquests though don't get me wrong. DoA have been fighting good and I respect them for it, but I think TFP deserve the same respect from DoA/IoA.

Status
Not open for further replies.