P&P - TFP vs DoA

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser5270

imperica you come here only to troll on me, its boring and childish. If only you were able to understand anything... Im surprised you know how to log into the game.
I suggest checking in dictonary "randomization factor" or "random" etc before comparing clicking "skills"...

Actually I am defending a member of TFP who you are accusing of cheating. You start by saying you are not accusing of cheating before going on to accuse him of cheating. I obviously do know how to play this game, otherwise I would have less cities than you when I actually haver considerably more than you.

We are just seeing more gromisms from the theology of grom. People who see cheating and such fake injustice against them when there is no such thing happening are normally seeing the world in an incorrect way. The term is schizophrenia. It is a neurosis.

and before you repeat your lame statement about me not knowing anything, I have 2 degrees from top universities and do know what I am talking about.

Instead of making outrageous and laughable statements about cheating, just shut your mush. Everyone is laughing at you behind your back and the laughter gets louder with every new statement you make as it becomes further removed from reality. But the neurotic believe their fake conceived reality full of injustice against them is indeed real. Thats the problem and that is why you will continue to post these ever more far fetched claims about TFP.

I feel sorry for you!

DeletedUser

2 degrees? Oh then you must be mucho smarter than me
more cities than me? oh then you must be better/stronger in this game than me
EVERONe laughs at me? Did you check that? Does everyone talk to you? Or you just KNOW that everyone do what imperica does? I can only see my rep points going up and positive comments but you know better, after all you have 2 papers...

Do you mind at least once speaking about the subject, for example would you mind trying answering my arguments I put about cowardice, suspicious timing of your guy etc? Come on you have 2 papers, you must be able to answer them.

Im sorry no matter how many times you ask me again to shut up I wont. By the way, this is how you discussed at your universities? You were killing all your opponents with "shut up" "everyone laughs at you" "you idiot" etc?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser5270

I am speaking about the subject GROM. Ever since you started gibbering on with your stupid allegations and trash talk about TFP. Ever since you make the utterly disgraceful and totally unfounded allegations about cheating, you became the subject. We know you won't shut up and that is what I said. You won't shut up because you actually think you are cool.
You are actually a rather sad and deluded person who needs to stop making these disgraceful allegations. GROM backwards is MORG. I thing a morgue is a highly appropriate place for someone as pathetic and low as you.

The whole of DOA has now come into disrepute because of you. That they continue to support and harbour such a person as you makes the whole of DOA the scum of Delta. The only way DOA can now salvage their reputation is to kick you from their alliance.

DeletedUser9300

And the gauntlet drops. Might I suggest, Imperica, that TFP do the same?
I haven't been on the forums in a few days, but after catching up on this thread-- my my!
I thought we established a while back that grepolis and "real life" are separate?

You wives, mistresses, mansions, Ferraris, and Nobel Prizes are not brought into this game.

The only thing others have to judge are what they can see and know is true-- your forum posts, your ingame dealings, your ingame stats.

Imperica, I've seen a lot of your posts-- I haven't read all the back and forth bantering between you and GROM, but all I know is that you constantly seem to taking the role of the aggressor-- "gibbering" "stupid allegations" "scum" etc.

I realized that you don't represent TFP, in the same way you acknowledge that GROM doesn't represent DoA.

TFP has some very decent people-- the name HTS Gavin comes to mind.
While he disagreed with GROM on some things, they had a civil, interesting conversation.

That's all I ask.

DeletedUser5270

GROM started in the wrong vein and has got worse. Allegations of cheating are an utter disgrace.

How did you find out about my mistresses? Even my mistresses don't know about my other mistresses :)

DeletedUser

Even though we are at war I wish everyone involved in this thread a Happy New Year :)

DeletedUser

Happy new Year!

First let me say...................

HAPPY NEW YEAR!

Imperrica I hate to say it, but you are "turning" into the most drama oriented individual on this forum. I don't really like to involve myself in direct arguments here, especially with those that have not shown they can hold their own without defaulting to direct insults and thoughtless comments, but the more you post the more dramatic and whiney it gets. G.R.O.M likes to debate, there is no question about that. He baits you and you take it. You might want to work on your own image before you worry about DOA's. It's not overly impressive.

The last time I checked I am the official and public face of DOA and as such I believe our image is just fine. I'll decide when and if someone needs removed, thanks for your advice just the same. Strange but Iv'e never really had the need for your advice on running my alliance. I dont' forsee that changing so you can refrain from giving me further in the future. Stick with running your own alliance, its more than enough to keep you busy.

I have personally spoken to Aquinorius via P.M and I'll say the same thing here as I said to him. Don't take every comment personally. If he is not using programs to enhance his play ability then just say so and move on. There is no proof one way or another. Take it as a compliment, if someone thinks your so good that your cheating and you know your not cheating be happy that your that good. You are more than welcome to say that I do X or Y that is against the rules, I honestly would not care. I and those who mater woudl know that its not true. Never let others dictate your image for you. the perception of one individual is not reality, only you control that.

There are ways to cheat in Grepolis. It's not unheard of and there are many discussions throughout the forum about it. Where there are games there are those that will find a way to circumvent the rules. It's a fact of life. Sad though it may be. Lets leave the decision if someone is or is not cheating to the Admins and just leave the subject alone. It's not one that can do anyone any good regardless.

I really would like to see this thread get back to war and true PnP discussion and stop with the little girl moaning and finger pointing. It's sad and pointless. If you happen to be a "little girl" my apologies no insult intended. I have one, she rocks ;)

forty

DeletedUser

Who said what?

Its been a while since last posting on here......
greetings Delta
things over here in eastern delta remain the same.
We (The Forgotten Phoenix) are still at war with DoA/the huns/black and after all the trash talk are STILL here, STILL waiting for the elusive killer blow.
Aside from a few "legend" players leaving the game, we continue to soak up the axis of evil's "crack" troops (lol) and thank you for the bp.
Flattering it is that black have now been roped in by forty four and his friends.
A quick and decisive war has not been waged so far, so despite all the talk and a few scraps, this war has turned into a stalemate.
If the barbarian hordes wish to call taking inactive cities a victory, then you are welcome to it.
I'd like to see more action and less talk. Aside from a couple a *** kicking lessons i have had to teach......the DoA/Hun/Black coalition's offensive, needs turning up a notch or two...in my humble opinion.
As we have good forum and game mods here, can we drop the allegations of cheating pls?As soon as i see some good gameplay, i congratulate people, not accuse then of cheating....thats lame.
So come on doa/huns. Can we play the game in the spirit it should be played in and drop this incessent arguing?
Lets do the talking on the battlefield.....and try attacking active players.:p

JESUS....without this war, Delta would be a dull place, now bring it on.

ps. Happy New Year Delta

DeletedUser5270

Very good point Tibs. Given the numerical superiority of the combined strength of the foes fighting against us it doesn't say much for them that we still exist. With that sort of superiority we would have destroyed them.

The World Wonders will make things interesting. The coalition against us will be put under strain if one of them threatens to build 4 wonders. Imagine DOA getting 3 1/2 wonders. Are TH going to stand by and watch DOA win? I think interesting things could happen in the next few months

DeletedUser

Very good point tibs, given the numerical superiority of TFP in their home oceans it doesn't say much for them that we still exist. With that sort of superiority we would have destroyed them.

O86 - TFP 1.13kk vs IoA 0.3KK

DeletedUser

All in good time old boy...all in good time.
Not exactly the centre of the universe, south west 86...is it?
ta ta
:D

PS. refering to your above point. "with that sort of superiority we would have destroyed them"....er
with that sort of superiority, your coalition has won nothing.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

We've done nothing? Come on guys I have given you facts and I'll give you more now. Your trying to turn the fact that we have kicked your butt all over delta into some kind of victory because you still "exist". We have taken 60 cities. You have taken less than half that, including the cities in 86 that you should have overun in a month. Of those just as many if not more were inactive. Podem's were inactive as were 3-4 other player cities you took. You keep on with the inactive crap. They are cities and they belong to our alliances. If they are lost its not a good thing. I dont' care how you spin it. If you don't want them to count and they are inacrive,remove them or defend them, we'll get them either way.

If existing is what I cared for when I declared war, I'd be worried. You have been pushed almost totally out of 65 (the few that reamined were on vacation so we couldn't take them until recently). You have lost 1/2 of 76 and could possibly lose the whole ocean in the coming months. You have failed to remove IOA out of 86 and you had them surrounded 4 to one. We have arrived in 75. The only place you have stalemated is 64. We owned half at the start of the war and we still own over half. Congrats on a stalemate there, Tegi has been an excellent advesary.

Congratulations on existing... You have done well in backing up into the 80's.

forty

DeletedUser9300

And 90s soon if I'm not mistaken... I see Imperica has sent some failsafes "just in case" they lose the 80s.

I'm reminded of TicTacs flight across three oceans...

DeletedUser5270

And 90s soon if I'm not mistaken... I see Imperica has sent some failsafes "just in case" they lose the 80s.

I'm reminded of TicTacs flight across three oceans...

Yes I suppose they would make good fail safes. They were however the beginning of an attempt to put a city in the bottom corner of the world as I was board and thought it would be a laugh. The war has made things more exciting though. I only have so many cities in 85 as I was commander of 85 way before the war began.

I would point out to Fortyfour that half the wars in history were fought for the simple aim to exist in the way the particular nation wanted to. I would even point to GB in WW2. We have now weathered the storm and we are here for the long term and based on our terms.

DeletedUser

Ok, I'm going to lock this thread so i can read over some of the recent posts. I know as a forum, Delta are very well behaved, save for some serious egotistical arguments here and there.

I ask you all to try and refrain from making personal remarks here and keep the straight facts for threads like this.

DeletedUser

This thread has been re-opened. If anyone tries to continue the argument it will be an instant infraction.

Status
Not open for further replies.