P&p: Y u do!?

DeletedUser

It is nice how when people complain that an alliance's leadership never listens and they treat people like their personal army, this alliance often collapses under its own stupidity. Yet, WE ARE LEGENDS tends to defy this logic and carries on with a recruiting campaign that would make Stalinist Russia envious. There is this mentality that the more soldiers they pack in, no matter where they are from, the better they are.

Now, the League of Free States has been at war with them for some time now since they attacked us. We did indeed try to contact their leaders when the war was starting but the fact that many of their leaders quit Gamma after being conquered by other alliances (GH, SM, etc.), it did not help matters.

Here is a letter I received today from one of their 600 leaders:

Y did u guyz declare war on us? I asked Jaime, but he said he wuznt sure, so... id like to no y
thanks
xmaster112
WE ARE LEGENDS

And, here is my reply:

Nothing like being a day late and a dollar short, huh? This war has been been waging since April and only now you have noticed that we have taken 6 of your cities and recruited 10 of your members that felt no fealty to you? It is no wonder so many fall amongst your ranks and desire leave them once they see what it is like inside.

Since you are ignorant of your own alliance's history, let me give you a summary in terms you can understand.

Once upon a time there was a man named "John222" who lived in Ocean 52.
Johnny was very naughty and liked to act very haughty.
In WE ARE LEGENDS he was a trooper but his alliance was in a stupor.
When Johnny attacked, we tried to offer a peace pact.
Also did we try to contact his leadership but apparently they had all taken a trip.
So Johnny was crushed and soon many more of his alliance would be flushed.
So tells the tale of this sordid war of which makes Grepolis lore.

I expect your surrender of any holds in Ocean 52 with your next reply. This will include removing any members still in Ocean 52. Refusal to do so will be met with their continued destruction.

Regards,
AnaxPraetorian
Lord Protector
League of Free States

DeletedUser

From xmaster112:
hmmmm... I dont know how i feel about people hoo come out uv the box thretening, but still rite their names at the end of a message. I like to do it to make me seem-- well, like a person that cares. Clearly ur not the type uv prson that gives out 2nd chances, or 1st chances for that matter. But recruiting our members? really? So you thretend them? I thot they just decided to leeve, but now i understand how much your allliance likes to be mean. Lainybee mustv been the 1st prson u forced to cum into your alliance, shes a nice, happy person, so is mond5004. But with your type of idea, all your forums must b mean and about war. Ur like taking people as your slaves-- like the africans coming to america, they had no choice. No wonder she has no great frends in ur alliance. But how would you feel about maybe giving the people in our alliance a 1st chance. I didnt quite know about the cities, but maybe i didnt want to know. Talk about Free states. pft. Well, u guyz were about 84th while we were 14th in the world. So I dont understand how you were able to get stronger than us--or why we fell for whatever we fell for. But, we have friends, maybe we should get League of Erinyes to take you out. Or maybe i've been being negative. How about i giv u guyz a first chance, or maybe a 2nd chance, im not sure which one it is. How do you feel about an NAP. Of course, then you would let our players hoo dont really want to be with you make a decision of their own so that they feel like they are in a free alliance

My Reply:
I don't think you actually understand that this is a war game. The object of such is to eliminate those who pose or are a threat to your security and freedom. The secondary benefits of their removal are just that, secondary to the primary goal. Do you truly think that other alliances will fight your fight for you? Why should they waste their resources and time handling a mess your members created and your leadership failed to contain?

Your members that joined the League were simply told to examine their position. Your alliance is falling apart and dropping in ranks faster than Bob Saget's career. You want to pretend you are in a position to offer "second chances"? Go ahead. Those that are your old members are free to leave anytime they wish but they know the penalty for such is that they will be destroyed. Self-preservation often takes root beyond any sense of loyalty for those that never had loyalty to them.

Examine your own alliance before you dare try to examine ours. May the Gods have mercy on your souls because we sure won't.

- Anax

289256521-88c1ec4d56.jpg

Oh, and just so everyone knows, our slave market will be open tomorrow as always. Feel free to drop by! 2 for 1 Special Friday!

DeletedUser

Once upon a time there was a man named "John222" who lived in Ocean 52.
Johnny was very naughty and liked to act very haughty.
In WE ARE LEGENDS he was a trooper but his alliance was in a stupor.
When Johnny attacked, we tried to offer a peace pact.
Also did we try to contact his leadership but apparently they had all taken a trip.
So Johnny was crushed and soon many more of his alliance would be flushed.
So tells the tale of this sordid war of which makes Grepolis lore.

Love it lol.

DeletedUser

Even though I don't play this world and do not know much about the politics of gamma. I can clearly see that this is the world of the extremes. The people who use their brain and the people who appear to have less than 4 brain cells.

DeletedUser

I like the part when you said

"one of 600 leaders" lol

Amazing, we've been slapping them silly still and they haven't even tried to threaten me again. Guess with that many leaders it takes a long time to get a war vote.