Pacific League - New addition to the MRA of Bad Company

DeletedUser16633

My appologies to you Herb, but im just a part of the big Wheel here.
You are truly a great Player and i realy mean that, you should have read what i told Hawk between my 2 last attacks, they where 8 min apart and i said to Hawk:

"If Herb slippes anything in between these 2 ones i must Declare him as Grepolis nr 5 War god"...

And you freaking did Herb, so i will stand with my Words

I hearby declare Herb as War God of Iota;)

Ad as you could see i didnt take your city mate:p

DeletedUser

8 mins ... Manu, players of the Herb caliber will bite your head off if you leave them 8 seconds to breathe.
We should be more precise next time.

DeletedUser16633

yes i kow it was to much but i was pretty shure we had empty all his resources by this time, i normaly lands in seconds but the last one was minutes away.. he lost a lot there and he had other citys to protect allso.. and dont forgett that Hawk was i between this 8 minutes with his attacks allso :)

DeletedUser

haha amazing how quick you jumped to the defence :p

I'm having more fun now than I have had in ages so I wouldn't worry about my desperation lol this just made me laugh a lot!

and if you wanna mop up our deserters go right ahead ;)

I stated above you have 4 branches, actually you just pointed out you have 5:
THE DEATH CRUSADERS
THE DEATH CRUSADERS II
Slaughters
Atlantic League
Pacific League

Kinda screams MRA to me :p Actually apologises to the Hive even they don't have 5 branches lol

Thanks for the apology, even though it is still a chance to launch sarcasm at someone else and to demean another alliance through comparison. It truly is better to keep your words as few as possible. Much words in this forum are the reason for so much venom. How can you blame people when they do not realize that they use their pride in order to make themselves feel good as they tear down others. Really is quite a delusion so rampant in the world. I do not say this to your harm but just so that people might open their eyes to wisdom. As Solomon said so many times in Ecclesiates, "Vanity of vanities, it is all vanity."

DeletedUser

I hearby declare Herb as War God of Iota;)

I'd say - Ok, lets make him a War God by sending him to the first place of defence BP with no chance to be reached for two months!
:)

No offence, Herb.
(well, that sounded ironic, but its a game in fact)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Thanks for the apology, even though it is still a chance to launch sarcasm at someone else and to demean another alliance through comparison. It truly is better to keep your words as few as possible. Much words in this forum are the reason for so much venom. How can you blame people when they do not realize that they use their pride in order to make themselves feel good as they tear down others. Really is quite a delusion so rampant in the world. I do not say this to your harm but just so that people might open their eyes to wisdom. As Solomon said so many times in Ecclesiates, "Vanity of vanities, it is all vanity."

It was supposed to be sarcastic :p

lol maybe take your own advice before giving it out in future about using as few words as possible.. as all your posts seem to be fluffed up with words that really aren't required and often leaves us wondering what the point is.. like here once again.. is this supposed to be a dig cos I really don't know

DeletedUser

Isnt it IRONIC...

That was Ronaldb Saying my stats were not good enough to be a threat or even to be considered that i would keep my city or take one his fore the attack...

::Munches on his PopCorn enjoying the Drama of the Forums::

Soooo, ::Chews loudly while speaking:: Guess we showed RonnyPoo exactly where he truly belongs (Permanent Vacation Mode) and how his empty threats are EXACTLY THAT...Empty. ::Snickers::
Okay, please continue...This is a most Amusing thread.

P.s. Looks like were not gonna be able to keep our engagement Herb in IRL. ::Winks:: It seems now Im going to have to knock you off of your High Horse. Should be fun. And this TIME With me involved, TDC will be MOST co ordinated. Not the random attacks that you've experienced from our "Cells" the past week. (And We STILL took multiple cities of yours.) ::Sharpens Blade:: Now its time for some REAL FUN.

DeletedUser

there is a reason why you've not been attacked.. you're not someone we care to bother organising attacks on :p I'm personally having more fun elsewhere :)

She means me... ::Maniacal Laugh:: Its okay bebe, You dont have to admit it on the forums. but You LUB ME! ::Forms a Heart with his Hands::

P.s. Catching up on this thread, didnt mean to double post Seroten!

DeletedUser

P.s. Looks like were not gonna be able to keep our engagement Herb in IRL. ::Winks:: It seems now Im going to have to knock you off of your High Horse. Should be fun. And this TIME With me involved, TDC will be MOST co ordinated. Not the random attacks that you've experienced from our "Cells" the past week. (And We STILL took multiple cities of yours.) ::Sharpens Blade:: Now its time for some REAL FUN.

Aww, thats too bad, game actions should be kept in game, work at work, etc.. I actually get along pretty good with some of the people that I've attacked or been attacked by.. a game is a game ::Whips out a Playstation Controller:: see? Fun. But, the choice is yours. Perhaps the loser can fund the day :)

And yes, I did lose a bunch of cities taken at a time when I was active had troops to back them up and had more active players in the region. Doesn't everybody always say that going into VM doesn't save you it only makes it worse? Well, you can see that play out in my return. I leave with empty cities, come back to multiple attacks, it was bound to happen. But you know what? They were actually getting pretty coordinated, so they (haven't met you yet) are doing better. ::points finger and makes a stern face like a teacher:: But I promise you we have our goals and nobody will stand in the way of what we need to do. Take what you want, think you're doing this and that, but ::corny line alert:: the end will come for one ::evil laugh like the bad guy from the smurfs::

See you on the battlefield!

DeletedUser

She means me... ::Maniacal Laugh:: Its okay bebe, You dont have to admit it on the forums. but You LUB ME! ::Forms a Heart with his Hands::

P.s. Catching up on this thread, didnt mean to double post Seroten!

Actually I've been busy with the Hive in my own ocean ;) I had considered visiting you though, but you've not tempted me enough yet haha!

And Herb, don't be using the Syl chat.. I told him it's much better when he doesn't use the BS.. even if he struggles not to ;) lol

DeletedUser

Aww, thats too bad, game actions should be kept in game, work at work, etc.. I actually get along pretty good with some of the people that I've attacked or been attacked by.. a game is a game ::Whips out a Playstation Controller:: see? Fun. But, the choice is yours. Perhaps the loser can fund the day :)

And yes, I did lose a bunch of cities taken at a time when I was active had troops to back them up and had more active players in the region. Doesn't everybody always say that going into VM doesn't save you it only makes it worse? Well, you can see that play out in my return. I leave with empty cities, come back to multiple attacks, it was bound to happen. But you know what? They were actually getting pretty coordinated, so they (haven't met you yet) are doing better. ::points finger and makes a stern face like a teacher:: But I promise you we have our goals and nobody will stand in the way of what we need to do. Take what you want, think you're doing this and that, but ::corny line alert:: the end will come for one ::evil laugh like the bad guy from the smurfs::

See you on the battlefield!

LMAO... your post just made my day. =) And your right, we can still keep our plans in IRL, But the loser pays for the event! Haha. AGREED.