Pact, war & merge news

DeletedUser

Part of the war is growing by taking cities. And we will be taking yours very soon gminnick. You guys don't have enough allies/cities to defend you. By the time summer vacation is over, we will have reached full strength

DeletedUser

^Sim city takes too long to play lol. i have tried, believe me. But i stopped after a day lol

And btw guys, hows that siege on apple fritter going? You wanted a war game greg, so we gave you a war game. 2k birs and still 22 hours left on the siege and another 1.7k birs incoming. This is a big boy's game ;)

DeletedUser

Oh and forgot to mention, just, the 1k chariots in there as well :)

DeletedUser33530

Oh and forgot to mention, just, the 1k chariots in there as well :)

Ok 3 things first. What the heck are you doing giving out the number of incoming biermes? Second why do you wait until I go on VM to do this? Finally... Did we win?

DeletedUser

It didn't matter Cheater. They only sunk in 500-600 LS and only four of their players sent "decent" attacks. They were mostly wimpy 20-30 LS strikes. In the end, we did take the siege lol.

4.6k birs, 1.1k chars, 1k swords, 1k hops, 1.1k archers

There was no question whether we would get it or not. It was only 2 hours into the siege and we already knew they wouldn't be able to crack it

DeletedUser

Ok, we get it. To add insult to injury gregg, you want a wargame, we gonna give you MORE wargames. As if 2k birs in 2 hours wasn't enough, how about 2k birs in five minutes, eh? How's that look everyone. I think it looks mighty nice :)

And how about you make that one 4.6k bir siege into two 4.6k bir sieges, hmmm? Two 4.6k bir sieges in two days also sounds mighty nice.

'Bout time we role in 007's karaoke machines and throw a rager.

This message was approved by the fine ladies and gentlemen of the Game Over alliance.

DeletedUser

Ok, we get it. To add insult to injury gregg, you want a wargame, we gonna give you MORE wargames. As if 2k birs in 2 hours wasn't enough, how about 2k birs in five minutes, eh? How's that look everyone. I think it looks mighty nice :)

And how about you make that one 4.6k bir siege into two 4.6k bir sieges, hmmm? Two 4.6k bir sieges in two days also sounds mighty nice.

'Bout time we role in 007's karaoke machines and throw a rager.

This message was approved by the fine ladies and gentlemen of the Game Over alliance.

Whoa Whoa wait just a minute! I don't want anyone getting crazy, my Karaoke machine might break. You need to calm down Tres. I guess gminnick is no longer interested in war...:rolleyes:

DeletedUser33530

Whoa Whoa wait just a minute! I don't want anyone getting crazy, my Karaoke machine might break. You need to calm down Tres. I guess gminnick is no longer interested in war...:rolleyes:
No he just isn't a big spammer like me and tres.

DeletedUser42363

No, I'm still here. Just been busy.

Its the same old thing, You take 1 or 2 of ours we take 6-10 of yours. The stats really haven't changed since your big merger. They should even out a bit as we cleared you out of our core oceans. All the future fighting will be done on your home turf which should give you the advantage.

Maybe not. Your should check your SOS tab.... :)

DeletedUser33530

Ya the fact that we had a bunch of cities in your core wasn't much help to us. We tried to have the guys turtle up but our guys like to be attacking :rolleyes:. Also we don't have anything called an SOS tab in GO and if we do tres is gonna get it when I come back :supermad:

DeletedUser

Well,I have never seen it....will ask around and see if it is a hidden tab...lol

DeletedUser33530

I have heard some very worrying news to oropus.
Cheater of death (often refers himself to a killer whale) has merge with mrpenguin244.

We officially screwed as there is a killer penguin/ penguin whale on the loose

killerpenguin.jpg

Attention world i have some bad news and some news. First off the news i have finally discovered how the creature above REALLY came to be. After the Sh4rks Vs. penguins Vs. killer whales war ended the surviving whales and penguin made peace with each other. Some whales and penguins feel in love a little while later. One couple even decided they wanted to raise a family and this a picture of that couple at the wedding. (Also no i am not the killer whale! I dont care what the Sh4rks believe.)
Kw-and-penguin.jpg
Now the bad news. The couples child is now all grown up and on the attack.
images

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

when did you get a account on forums!!! And you neverrr posted xD

DeletedUser

#failedsmileyface :p

Our support tab is fairly quiet, like all the time :p you guys aren't actually denting us that much...
And how many time do I have to tell you that you are only fighting about one-fifth of our alliance at any given moment :p

All of Relentless vs. 1/5 of GO. And you guys can only produce that ratio? It should be at least 15-20:1 if you factor in the number of players your actually fighting.

Honestly though: BWE + Immortals + RWT + Relentless. They have attempted to draw and quarter Game Over but have failed spectacularly. All progress on their end against our ACTIVE (I'm not counting the inactives you guys take, cause if I factored that in, you guys would lose 90% of your "conquests") players have pretty much halted... Not to mention BWE never made any progress in the first place LOL

DeletedUser

Forgot to mention that BWE carries the ideals of 404NotFound by creating the first Academy alliance in months!!!!

#MIRLives #TheLegacy

Don't even know what got into burr's head on that one.

DeletedUser

As they say in Call of Duty in the Russian accent:

You may have won the battle, but not the war! When BWE fall, which they will with the combined pressure of GO, NATO and LE, there will be nobody left to fight in the south! So where do we go next, you may ask? Well, all 150 members of GO and all 150 members of NATO will transfer north, and that's when the REAL fight begins... then we shall see who will win ;)

DeletedUser33530

Tres who the hell are you talking to? And Uni has always had an account where have you been?