Pacted or NAP, who in Top12?

DeletedUser

I like all conspiracies and accusations in this forum:cool:

Now I want to hear who you think has a pact or a NAP.
I'm just curious and want to see the different opinions from many different alliances as possible

Such as I see it:

Coming Soon and Coming Later are almost the same as one.

Who else in top 12 has a pact or a NAP, feel free to discuss.

War and rumers about war are also very interesting news :pro:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser33530

Froots loopps has allied with cheerios and lucky charms to defeat pancakes who threaten to drown the world in syrup.

DeletedUser

Good thread. Come on everybody dish the gossip on your enemies naps and pacts lets hear it all. :pro:

DeletedUser

also heard some rumors that THE GANG and TZ-HC Brothers are pacted

DeletedUser43442

All i know Inferiors and inferiors. are working together but thats obvious ofcourse

DeletedUser43442

See,i didnt even knew that.Meh,this thread clearly isnt for me,i suck in gossips.

DeletedUser

TZ-HC brothers and the gang are pacted

The usual suspects and fruit loops are pact aswell.

DeletedUser33530

No offense but why is the gang pacted with TZ? If they are trying to share their ocean, that's a bad idea and they chose the wrong alliance for that lol.

DeletedUser46416

And THE GANG falls apart today is my guess. hehe, 7 players in the last hour have left. Ouchy, big hit for them. They were good while their leadership lasted.

DeletedUser46416

And btw, its a NAP with TZ-HC. not a full on pact. Not like its making them look any better XD

DeletedUser33530

And THE GANG falls apart today is my guess. hehe, 7 players in the last hour have left. Ouchy, big hit for them. They were good while their leadership lasted.

7 guys leaving isn't that big of a hit lol. Also how would you know their leadership is falling?