Pact's and Nap's

DeletedUser

Before making a pact I try and talk with the leaders of the alliance I plan on making the pact. I introduce myself (make sure to never mention some information like where you live etc). I also talk about past experience and future goals and carefully listen to how the person speaks and judge on the personality, grammar, experience(noobness), etc. Then I take everything into consideration and take a few days to make a final decision.

i agree 100%

DeletedUser

Like all worlds the first few months see a lot of pacts being made and broken, the larger alliances are more likely to make pacts in which they commit the resources of there alliance to. This is because they have far less pacts due to them being more powerful

The strength of a pact comes from the leaderships of the two alliances, the stronger the bond between the leaders the more likely an alliance will aid another. If you really want one to work you need to be prepared to treat the other alliance like your own members.

Personally i wouldnt get into a pact unless i knew we had the same goal and were willing to lose citys to protect each other