Pacts/Coalitions

DeletedUser50502

If you know of any not obvious pacts and coalitions between alliances please post them here

DeletedUser50502

Tuatha coalition:
Caer ys
Tuatha
Arawn
Sidhe
Carnonos

DeletedUser50502

Templars Coalition:
Black Templars
White Tenplars
Dark Templars

DeletedUser50502

Invictus Coalition:
Invictus
Invictus Fighters
Invictus United

Banshee Coalition:
Banshee Warriors
Banshee Raiders
Banshee Monks

SlothTzu

Strategos
ThunderboltofZeus today at 21:30
The Time has Come in this game to either stand firm and give no more ground or just whither like a fragile flower and die. I do not want to go out like that. I am proposing my offer to 12 alliances - *****, Barrie's Diplomats, xXxREBELLIONxXx, Alastair, Contract Killerz, The Varden, United Front, No Banshee Neds, Brithnoths raiders, the nooblettes, -BlackJack-, and last but certainly not least, the White Knights. First off, each alliance would maintain their leader and would also maintain a council seat so that the direction of our strong alliance would be an even diplomatic decision that all would have influence over. A new name would be agreed upon by the new council and everyone would make a move immediately. Separated we are all just delaying the inevitable unless we combine forces and become one and help each other out. Quality over Quantity only has 25 members but is the most dominant and most effective alliance in this ocean. We must become one fighting machine if we stand a chance or continue on this path and keep bleeding cities. I would like to formally propose a motion to merge as one alliance. Quality over Quantity will all the sudden see one big alliance and finally have common ground to encounter. It is time we actually give these guys a fight!!! I would appreciate a swift response, even if you are not down for this idea. Thank you.

Sincerely,
ThunderboltofZeus

DeletedUser50502

Pacts and Coalitions that are against each other
Basterds Coalition VS Kleos Coalition
Inglourious Basterds KLEOS
Inglorious-Basterds KLEOS II

Just The Tip Coalition VS Eviction Notice Coalition
Just The Tip Eviction Notice
The Shaft Eviction-Notice

Eviction Notice Coalition VS Just War Coalition
Eviction Notice Just War
Eviction-Notice. Just-War

DeletedUser50502

So off of what sloth said Barrie's Diplomats, xXxREBELLIONxXx, Alastair, Contract Killerz, The Varden, United Front, No Banshee Neds, Brithnoths raiders, the nooblettes, -BlackJack-, and whoever the "white knights" are, have a coalition. If they all accept.

Possible NAPs or Pacts (Not really sure)
Eviction Notice and Pasty Empire
Inglorious Basterds and Nameless

DeletedUser33512

Lol, there is no code of ethics when playing Grepo. Everyone is looking for ways to twist that dagger in your back. Surely part of the fun and frolics. Grepo wouldn't be :pro: without a spy or ten.

Besides, it's fun to speculate on who's rubbing who's back, until said dagger comes into play.

DeletedUser33512

Personally, I'd be honored if someone felt compelled to post my PMs on this forum. It adds to the intrigue, gotta have people you love to hate.

Ranga1

Strategos
I love it how the 2 most prolific posters in this worlds forum have 0BP and 219 points (yes 0 BP) and 1007 points and 1200 BP :D and they trying to tell you guys how you should be playing the game :D but hey im not even in this world so maybe I should pipe down :D

DeletedUser49059

You + Me = <3

the problem is that you forgot the other factor in that equation...some of your "friends" don't have all of the endearing trademark qualities that you do.

Perhaps next time around, but I do wish you personally the best of luck!

Perhaps we can keep this server from becoming the "pactfest" that the last one turned into...it was fun, but it's more fun with more individual alliances as competition.

DeletedUser50502

I love it how the 2 most prolific posters in this worlds forum have 0BP and 219 points (yes 0 BP) and 1007 points and 1200 BP :D and they trying to tell you guys how you should be playing the game :D but hey im not even in this world so maybe I should pipe down :D

I restarted today, got 1k today...

DeletedUser50679

there are that many pacts and merges its going to be hard to keep track of lol

DeletedUser36743

You must ignore these minor aberrations... and do please continue..not playing this world should hardly matter...lol

DeletedUser

Personally, I'd be honored if someone felt compelled to post my PMs on this forum. It adds to the intrigue, gotta have people you love to hate.

I'd share your sweet messages if I could! ;)

Pfft! Players that don't play and have a voice are always the best! I enjoy it!

DeletedUser51031

My inactive account in the proud server that you won probably still has more BP than you have ever had.