Painful Reality is Back

Ryann16

Strategos
Painful Reality

Hey everyone! A bunch old guys and I decided to get up off our behinds and reap some more havoc on another server. The name is not decided yet, but we do like the name Painful Reality. Any Ideas for a name are welcome though! There is nothing to do but sit, read forums, and sim, so we have decided to get back in the action!

About me:
You can skip this part if you want, its just a little bit of info about me as a player and a leader. As a player, I am a somewhat aggressive player. I like to make friends, have lots of conversaitions with people around the world, and also have battles with them. I have been playing Grepolis since en3, Gamma. That was my first server and I kind of stuck with bigger players until I learned the basics of the game. After the fall of RDLM, I took a little break and I didnt come back until en55. I met Graeme0161 here and he helped me get back on my feet. After en55 was won, we just kind of stopped playing and it got really boring.
As a leader, I am again a somewhat aggressive player. I belive that there is always a diplomatic way around problems, but in a war game that might not always be the case. I am friendly, and understandable when it comes to RL issues, I have my own every once in a while. This is just a game, I understand if you cant find time, just dont complain about losing your cities. I like to even out the power across a council, that way no one man can take charge. I do not like a dictatorship, and if a problem shows up, it is easier to have more people solve it. As a leader, i will always take responsibility for my alliances actions, and be the first one on the battlefield. I will always be the last one off as well. To add, I do not like rats. Spies and traitors have no place in my alliance, so if you get any ideas you will not be welcome.

About the Alliance:
We are a smaller alliance, we will not have any academies or sister alliances. Smaller guilds are easier to command and operate with in my opinon. Sister alliances get in the way and make MRAs. We are not sure if we want the rim or core yet, this is to be decided once we find a server with the prefered settings. We like a strong core, so we will be very selective in who joins, and when they join. This is where Skype comes in handy. Inactivity/Simming is unexceptable in this guild, your cities will be taken. It is not that hard to hit VM. Blind pacts will not be excepted, send a message to a council member so we can talk it out first. People wanting to join MUST use the template/application form, or you will be ignored. This alliance will use skype and mumble. Skype is required to become a member. If you would like to join, please fill out the application.

Recruitment Application
In game Name:
Experience:
Skype Name:
Other Servers you are on:
Link to Grepostats:

Settings:
Speed 1 or 2
Unit Speed 2
Conquest System: Revolt
Alliance Cap: 40 or 50
Morale: Inactive

Members:
Vinschat
Graeme0616
asfg09
Ryann16
Staintonboy
Marko 356
JIGSAW.
Obsidian King
Nakierza​

Last edited:

DeletedUser33297

Sign me up, would love to play with y'all again.

If you want me to fill out the template please just tell me.

Last edited by a moderator:

Ryann16

Strategos
We are waiting for a revolt server that's not a fast speed. Graeme doesn't like fast speed, vins doesnt like conquest. You interested marko? I think I played with you on en78 for a while in Pull My Finger correct?

DeletedUser

Looking at the list of names and am desperate to be part of this. If needs be I can send a PM with experience but en have been around since EN20 so hopefully you will have seen me around. :)

My in game is jdc400 but due to issues with my email i am locked out of forum Acc.

DeletedUser

We are waiting for a revolt server that's not a fast speed. Graeme doesn't like fast speed, vins doesnt like conquest. You interested marko? I think I played with you on en78 for a while in Pull My Finger correct?

don't you mean Graeme can not handle fast speeds

DeletedUser42118

Good old Graeme0161 making a long awaited return, good on you fella! Can't say much for this alliance tho, we all no how en55 was won, a lot of gifted virtual crowns (mainly aimed at Ryann16).

All the best anyways Graeme, good luck.

And Ryann, remember if your not gonna be active and you have no VM days left, please make sure your alliances team mates have trips in your cities. Just a little tip for you mucca

Ryann16

Strategos
Fella stop crying about Idalium, it's in the past. I wasn't gifted a crown I just played my cards right and chose the right friends. You didn't, and look where it got you.

You don't know why I left LoM or the real reason I lost that city. I wasn't out of VM days, we had an exchange, dazz had a fit an I left. Do your research before you comment on a topic you know nothing about.

DeletedUser

He is truly a good man , it was nice playing with you in rhethymnos under the 13th legion

Thanks addy, had some good worlds under the 13th banner, has to be fun rather than serious

alreet fella my old mucker!!