Pakkapunch

DeletedUser27793

to think that this page was created for calling another alliance when his alliance failed before getting out of bp :rolleyes:

DeletedUser

They look pro.

I am far from an expert at this, and this is my only experience with the mighty PackedLunch alliance:

pakkalunch_zpsdfcdb5b0.jpg

Is this how a pro alliance(s) work then?
False sense of security and all that...

DeletedUser18613

well so far so good for them i say! they waited till the very second BP was over divided there islands up and attacked! no excuses on my end i just wasnt online to see my troops get hit :( i think my island will be fun with PP to play with

DeletedUser829

Whether you believe in evolution or God, the ecosystem was born. In that ecosystem there are hunters and there are prey.

We hunters need food. The good lord has provided us with this meal called "Pikka Punch," we thank him for his generosity.

There's always a better hunter... Sure an arrow can kill a bear (True story, have one mounted beside me) , but never underestimate the power of 1000 mosquito bites.

DeletedUser11965

There's always a better hunter... Sure an arrow can kill a bear (True story, have one mounted beside me) , but never underestimate the power of 1000 mosquito bites.

what if the men was covered with insect repellent?

DeletedUser38652

Whether you believe in evolution or God, the ecosystem was born. In that ecosystem there are hunters and there are prey.

We hunters need food. The good lord has provided us with this meal called "Pikka Punch," we thank him for his generosity.

Amen lol :)