Pnp Panda pops Shadow

DeletedUser43011

I was going to write some mass PnP, make it all magical and take you through a journey however I got 3 letters into the first work and realised I was only interested in the pictures.

To be honest its a long time waiting this public outing, the might Pandas battling it against 280... makes for a supa movie title but let the truth shine through.

There once was an agreement that No Strangers & Shadows shared the depths of 54 and had a common enemy so made no sense in whacking each other.

Pandas had the feeder alliance and we merged amazons, then things got weird.

Shadows consumed "Elite something or other" waffle crap alliance and decided they wanted 54 for themselves.

No yes No Strangers did do diplo talks with shadows at this point (I know, nOObish right) but shadows didn't want to share anymore. they got mighty, realised bots and gold made them 10men and trotted off to jump in bed with pandas.

Anyhow less waffle... tonight the the magical multi alliance ops on No Strangers occurred.

You know, Shadows and academy, Pandas and academy and the botters of course.

The alarms started flashing, panic erupted, people at work, people driving and the usual nOOb sat playing with himself looking at screenshots of Andromeda.

First incoming cq posted, we rallied knew we had it covered, second, a third, a 4th and now a 5th... we was like WTF is going on.

Gallen firing his cities, Femme, Virginia and others... we was literally like "who do we like the most so we can give them a big snipe hug"

The trumpets are blowing, the skype chat is firing away, the constant screenshots from app players pinging allover and then we compiled it in all its glory and set to work like little little worker ants, myths being thrown about like sweets, bir getting shoved around and we was sat discussing whats an acceptable loss %

I'm on the chat mouthing at the spammers to do one whilst I'm working my magic on some timings, then without warning it fell silent

No tapping of keyboards
No BS chat
No banter

Just seriousness as eyes fell on the screen, boom all CS landing times hit and passed... people screaming who's landed, what do we need to do and just like poetry we was gifted these fine pieces of art.

This art was dissected from the loins of Van Gough himself and personally re pieced by David Hockney.

So Lads and Ladettes. without further ado this is how 4 alliances fail all CQs on one small but mighty band of brothers (but mostly sisters):

21lsidv.png

vf29c.png

xfyyw6.png

wgvshs.png

2jbulvl.png

qnk2m8.png

Ive been Fletch, goodnight!

TheLastKnight

Phrourach
This is so one sided if your going to create something and waste your time bantering please make sure you give all the sides of the whole situation and not just your side let's see the sieges you have not broken and all the attempts of your Alliance wasting there troops try to break the sieges please.

DeletedUser43011

Hahahaha look at you all crying, the point is not about you losing sieges.... the point is Zib throwing accusations of botting, your whole alliance crying about the apparent 280vsPanda or "The coalition" and then you reply with that rabble !

CQs have been won and lost both sides but what I can say is ..... at no point did we send out about 7cs as an collective of 4 alliances and so far fail every one of them!

Go take some big boy pills and I look forward to my daily does of cave draining, bolting and lame attacks!

To think I considered joining panda when I spoke to Aethilla, glad I didn't seems like you all cry over nothing, none of you have any banter.

(p.s the pointy of the pnp is to shed light on something and make it as one sided as one likes)

DeletedUser52215

Fail every one? I think you need to check that and also you shouldn't count cs with 1 transport and 1 OLU

Congrats to Amazon couple for their snipes, was fun.

DeletedUser43011

You guys are nuggets

I think I'm capable of knowing a duff cs when I see one!

I'm talking about your great op that was a straight up fail

8hrs has passed since your op landing time and we lost nothing from the Op

If you've landed since then yay! Have a badge

But i wouldn't be happy if I was a leader with that fail ratio

Plan was too elaborate

DeletedUser41656

A nice PnP.

Altough, just posting a few reports, and trying to look big on forums, wont get u anywhere. More or less, i think you guys just want to hug out this world.

DeletedUser43011

Your kidding right ?

We literally have no diplo or sister/brother/aunty/uncle alliances, naps, pacts, slaps or sack or whatever rhymes

Reckon your looking at the wrong server or something my old fruit

DeletedUser41656

Was a joke, considering the Reds we have here, who actually are hugging lol

So as i heard, you now war Pandas, and Shadows? You are my favorites here, due to some awesome players you have.

Lyseus

Phrourach
Was a joke, considering the Reds we have here, who actually are hugging lol

So as i heard, you now war Pandas, and Shadows? You are my favorites here, due to some awesome players you have.
If by awesome players, I assume you mean me!
nerwus.gif
Much appreciated and Grepo on mate!

Aethilla

Phrourach
Your kidding right ?

We literally have no diplo or sister/brother/aunty/uncle alliances, naps, pacts, slaps or sack or whatever rhymes

Reckon your looking at the wrong server or something my old fruit
???? you have forgotten LAELAPS or do you prefer to pretend you don't have a NAP with them
smiley_emoticons_biggrin.gif

DeletedUser41656

???? you have forgotten LAELAPS or do you prefer to pretend you don't have a NAP with them
smiley_emoticons_biggrin.gif

I, as a member of LAELAPS, can hereby say, that we have no annoucement of any NAP or Pact or whatsoever.
We are at war with KLEOS, so they are our main focus, but we are free to attack anyone, thats why the no NAP rule.

Aethilla

Phrourach
I, as a member of LAELAPS, can hereby say, that we have no annoucement of any NAP or Pact or whatsoever.
We are at war with KLEOS, so they are our main focus, but we are free to attack anyone, thats why the no NAP rule.
Maybe no formal announcement but I have it on very good authority there is a No Hit Rule which is another way of saying NAP.
smiley_emoticons_nicken.gif