Pandora's Box feedback thread.

maxilex

Phrourach
I think its just fine having an event with mediocre rewards leading up to the stupid halloween one that's coming

I haven't golded at all and have even been in VM for a few days and will reach box 30+ easily. I think someone who was smart about it and good about setting alarms to open the boxes could get box 40 with roughly 10k gold spent, which seems about right for an OP BP buff, not everyone should have it or get it easy what would the point of that be

I typically like the halloween one ;) But I wont have any money left! :oops:

I'm not sure what your workings out are there, the problem isn't how often boxes open - it is troop costs. On box 27, you need 471 troops.

We have all worked out the ratios now, so we always get maximum chance to catch the spirit. But the base chance is 15%, meaning the maximum chance you can get is 45%.

I am on the third box today, and have done two missions, with two spirits escaping. The volunteers ran out ages ago, so I need to buy troops.. and this is what it will cost me. So, to complete box 3, I would need to spend that 10K gold you mentioned.. So, I'm done for today on box 27.

Tomorrow will be like today, so I will likely reach box 29, giving me a maximum chance of box 34. That is having spent abut £200, played all day [around other stuff, of course] - I mostly wait for the boxes to open. With the troop limitations, there is absolutely no point in rushing boxes.

troops costs.PNG

DeletedUser52067

I typically like the halloween one ;) But I wont have any money left! :oops:

I'm not sure what your workings out are there, the problem isn't how often boxes open - it is troop costs. On box 27, you need 471 troops.

We have all worked out the ratios now, so we always get maximum chance to catch the spirit. But the base chance is 15%, meaning the maximum chance you can get is 45%.

I am on the third box today, and have done two missions, with two spirits escaping. The volunteers ran out ages ago, so I need to buy troops.. and this is what it will cost me. So, to complete box 3, I would need to spend that 10K gold you mentioned.. So, I'm done for today on box 27.

Tomorrow will be like today, so I will likely reach box 29, giving me a maximum chance of box 34. That is having spent abut £200, played all day [around other stuff, of course] - I mostly wait for the boxes to open. With the troop limitations, there is absolutely no point in rushing boxes.

View attachment 15855

Its better to send less troops but with correct ratios, you get 2-3 times as many attempts and only a 3-4% change in overall success rate per attempt