Pandoras box

DeletedUser

Well done inno.. this must be the worst and most expensive game you have come up with, in all the time I have played this game i have never seen anything like it.
At least you will know that the heavy gold players will buy into your event, and the none gold players will suffer yet again at your hands.

DeletedUser38652

LOL

Edit;

I have 3548 points and I cant afford the manti token.. like wtf is this expensive rewards?

DeletedUser39822

I was going to say it doesn't get any worse than this but I will hold that thought until I see the next event. This type of event kills servers while they are running.....instead of building units for ops and alliance growth now most will concentrate on this event and stagnate team play. There is also multiple ways to use gold in this event with little payoff to the player and of course the start of the event came with a bundle you can pay for........shocker. This is really getting pathetic........such a fun and addictive game being ruined by corporate greed. They could have got away with some of these changes that cost a player money but if this is the future then this game has jumped the shark.

DeletedUser43733

Point is to get box rewards which you can easly get without gold, lots of ritual spells, 2x 4xbp, 4 slots, great arming etc, and those milestone rewards you get for capturing box 10, 20,30,40... its not all in the tokens lol

DeletedUser42857

Well done inno.. this must be the worst and most expensive game you have come up with, in all the time I have played this game i have never seen anything like it.
At least you will know that the heavy gold players will buy into your event, and the none gold players will suffer yet again at your hands.

I would say completely the opposite.

The stuff you can buy in teh shop with the dust stuff is all pretty worthless and gold users really dont get much of an advantage

the decent rewards are in the boxes

this event rewards activity more than anything.. Players who are mega active will be able to open 3-4 boxes a day WITHOUT gold..

thats more than enough to get all 40 rewards

DeletedUser41523

I think the event is meh. It would be better if it wasn't sucking troops and doing something like the battle maps.

DeletedUser55100

Do we really need ANOTHER event so soon, the game doesn't get a chance to breath any more such are the regular occurances of these events, this one will end and then we will no doubt have a xmas one to follow days later.

These events are too many, as i said they don't give a world space to breath any more and the dynamics of each world are being horribly distorted.

The game is now only about the events only it seems, sad times.

DeletedUser55169

my opinion, the event is costing to many troops which will interfere with the fighting between alliances, so my advice for next time you wanna run this event: make it cost less troops, for the rest its a good event.
Only thing i wanna add to this: be very carefull with the amount of events you are running, its getting too much, i left my last stategic game for this reason, it became an event game instead of player versus player, many people left that game becoz of this and now that game is dead. Please make sure this game stays PvP or many will leave i can assure you, so please cut down the number of events youre running, thx

DeletedUser55102

awful the rewards are good if you keep going but, the troop loss is too much even though they seem to have just been reduced. I'll be stopping once I've opened box 5. Truly awful event.

oh and lets not forget getting the perfect unit bonus % and it failing jeez what a pile of turd!!!

Silver Witch

Strategos
In a new world the troops needed really are too much. You have to choose between playing the competition and playing the game.

Whilst i think its probably true to say that gold users will be the ones who get the daily prizes, that aside I don't think gold makes much difference here. Its such an effort to clear a box, once every 5 hrs is plenty!

What is worth adding though is that some of those box prizes really are spectacular. Box 20 for example cuts recruitment times for all troops land and sea in all cities for 4 weeks. Its a high troop investment if you're small but its worth it.

Last edited:

DeletedUser54945

If you do it on Cooldown without using gold. You can open 80 boxes in total without gold.

1.) The event runs for 20 days. There are 40 boxes, total There is a five hour cool down between sets. There are seven escapes per box. Each escape, without halving it is around 10 minutes.

2.) Presently, on box 3, 47 units are being killed for each of seven dustings. That is 327 units dead in an hour / six hours. To replace these same units, assuming slings at 1 per 4 minutes, no Pop Growth, that takes 12 hours and about 50,000 of resources. For all of that a player gets a 10 percent boost of strength for attacks over 10 hours.

I can hardly wait to see what happens down the road... if I play the event much longer.

DeletedUser55102

awful the rewards are good if you keep going but, the troop loss is too much even though they seem to have just been reduced. I'll be stopping once I've opened box 5. Truly awful event.

oh and lets not forget getting the perfect unit bonus % and it failing jeez what a pile of turd!!!

update... a fellow player said it still might be worth carrying on for the box prizes and use dust for defence troops so i have box 6 has had 5 failed attempts even with full or close to full unit bonus. jokers lol...

DeletedUser55102

update... a fellow player said it still might be worth carrying on for the box prizes and use dust for defence troops so i have box 6 has had 5 failed attempts even with full or close to full unit bonus. jokers lol...

make that 6 lol you guys

DeletedUser42857

Gotta admit, its getting pretty tedious now.

im on box 11, taking 15 minutes per mission so its 2 hours per box, and then 5 hour cooldown time..

but, the success % is down to about 60-70% now, i had five failures in a row last night..

so it could take 3-4 hours to open a single box...

and thats on level 11...

By level 40 its going to take 2 days and 5000 troops per box
smiley_emoticons_blush-pfeif.gif

DeletedUser42857

(this was on beta) Level 17, 40 minutes for a mission with just over 50% chance of success...

30749079ut.jpg

so looking at potentially 4-5 hours per box... plus cooldown..

smiley_emoticons_daumendreh2.gif

DeletedUser33540

This is the worst piece of crap they have ever came up with, in the few days this has been running I've literally gone through thousands of units with very little to show for it and I'm only on box 8.

You simply cannot replace the lost units quickly enough and the cost in resources is just not worth the rewards, I'm done with this and this will be the last time I play this game, that is a real shame cause this used to be a really fun game but now like others here have stated, it seems to be all about the money.

Last edited by a moderator:

TheLastCrusader

Phrourach
This is the worst piece of crap they have ever came up with, in the few days this has been running I've literally gone through thousands of units with very little to show for it and I'm only on box 8.

You simply cannot replace the lost units quick enough and the cost in resources is just not worth the rewards, I'm done with this and this will be the last time I play this game, that is a real shame cause this used to be a really fun game but now like others here have stated, it seems to be all about the money.
i mean i get the point and yes its a bad event,but how is THIS what makes you quit? you can legit just not participate and keep your troops,it really is that simple :p