Pandoras box

DeletedUser36697

here is a question; Hyperborea is a speed 1 world and we have 7 Missions per box..
Does a speed 6 world have 42 missions per box?

DeletedUser54192

here is a question; Hyperborea is a speed 1 world and we have 7 Missions per box..
Does a speed 6 world have 42 missions per box?
The world speed does not impact the number of missions per box. I believe that it does impact the number of troops for each mission, however.

DeletedUser36697

grepo players
smiley_emoticons_biggrin.gif
smiley_emoticons_smilenew.gif
smiley_emoticons_grin.gif
smiley_emoticons_neutral_new.gif
smiley_emoticons_freddus_pacman.gif
smiley_emoticons_winken4.gif
smiley_emoticons_flucht2.gif
smiley_emoticons_panik4.gif
smiley_emoticons_bravo2.gif
smiley_emoticons_irre4.gif
versus the developers
smiley_emoticons_sleep.gif
smiley_emoticons_kaffee2.gif
smiley_emoticons_idea2.gif
smiley_emoticons_thumbs-down_new.gif
smiley_emoticons_ins-auge-stechen.gif

and nothing shall ever change

DeletedUser55219

thats the same as speed 6

the devs dropped the ball on pretty much every aspect of this event.

go to german forums, theres full blown anarchy over there

Does it scale for the number of cities?

If it scales for nothing, it is truly broken.

DeletedUser43733

It doesn't. I don't think i will be able to get to box 40 as i dont think there is enough time, currently on box 30 and with only 5 days and 7,5 hours left don't think ill be able to do it, and i was active throughout this whole event quite a lot but there just isnt enough time (speed3, 67 cities)

DeletedUser21774

I lack the initiative to spend anything on this event. I can barely muster the interest to do more than a few missions when I think of it. Not all events are home runs.

DeletedUser21774

(this was on beta) Level 17, 40 minutes for a mission with just over 50% chance of success...

30749079ut.jpg

so looking at potentially 4-5 hours per box... plus cooldown..

smiley_emoticons_daumendreh2.gif
Doesn't it make you want to swap the mission over and over and over and ....

DeletedUser43733

not really, you don't need to use max units for max bonus percentage and if you send a unit that you need 2/3 for the mission type you will still get 2/3 of the bonus. For example on this mission you could send 250 hops and have 2/3 of the bonus percentage. to get max you would send along 125 archers. but like box 31 is 1000 units max and still need around 750 or so to get max bonus which sucks...

DeletedUser36697

not really, you don't need to use max units for max bonus percentage and if you send a unit that you need 2/3 for the mission type you will still get 2/3 of the bonus. For example on this mission you could send 250 hops and have 2/3 of the bonus percentage. to get max you would send along 125 archers. but like box 31 is 1000 units max and still need around 750 or so to get max bonus which sucks...

then factor in world speed and go why?

DeletedUser42857

Ive given up on box 29

900 units per mission, so far today ive done 7 missions, all at between 1 and 2 hours, every single one of the failed
smiley_emoticons_thumbs-down_new.gif

its just not worth the hassle or the rewards or the time or anything
smiley_emoticons_blush-pfeif.gif

DeletedUser51063

Well done inno.. this must be the worst and most expensive game you have come up with, in all the time I have played this game i have never seen anything like it.
At least you will know that the heavy gold players will buy into your event, and the none gold players will suffer yet again at your hands.

Totally agree and worst yet, GREAT simulated attack formations with a 40 -70 percent success rate FAILED!
Total lottery thing of LUCK and pandering to the gold players that dominate this Hyperborea.