Newspaper Pandosia Newspaper: First Issue

• Thread starter DeletedUser32355
  • Start date

DeletedUser41456

Nice article ..was a fun read...+rep

I tried doing a newspaper for en61 once and only like 3 ppl replied to me lol..so grats on getting responses...would recommend you alternate with shrefty though..he does a good paper too and it wont burn you out if you dont have to do it each week.

DeletedUser30636

Nice article ..was a fun read...+rep

I tried doing a newspaper for en61 once and only like 3 ppl replied to me lol..so grats on getting responses...would recommend you alternate with shrefty though..he does a good paper too and it wont burn you out if you dont have to do it each week.
you sure its me? :p i really dont think ive done a paper haha

DeletedUser30636

I'm sure it was you...you try to keep your ID on the down low for some reason...like you are a IGB spy lol

hahahaha, i promise you i dont have another alias, tell me what you think it is XD

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Yeah, your a little late, plus, a reward was never given out for the number picked, it was just an attention grabber.

DeletedUser

^? Yeah I have been waiting for 2nd issue with eager anticipation for a while!

DeletedUser46838

Yeah, your a little late, plus, a reward was never given out for the number picked, it was just an attention grabber.

I think he usually makes this wheel thingy and then he posts it in the next issue

DeletedUser46838

I'm written a few newspapers before and trust me, it takes a while to get all the interviews and the comics and all the stats and stuff and compile them into one amazing issue. Don't rush C4.