Newspaper Pandosia Newspaper: Second Issue

DeletedUser46838

Nice read...and I don't want the award ( oh wait I won last time woo hoo.... )

+rep C4 I love it. Can you put up a thread with all of your newspaper articles?

Oh and #16 please

Zarun-

Strategos
C4's newspapers would be way cooler if they actually lasted past the first few weeks of a world.

DeletedUser

Hanuman and Vodka Stealers are definitely not allied against Supernatural 300. This is partially because there is no Supernatural 300 (I believe they merged into Vodka Stealer). The second reason is that I am a member of Vodka Stealers and we are at war with Hanuman. This should definitely be updated in the next issue because the war has taken a turn for the better for us vodka stealers :)

DeletedUser

Not really. I saw it when it came out, and then it was Vodka Stealers + Supernatural vs Hanuman. Supernatural didn't exist anymore even back then, but it was such a small point that i=didn't comment. I commented now because it changed to Hanuman + Vodka vs supernatural, and that is a good deal more incorrect

DeletedUser

Supernatural is or was an alliance, I saw it on the rankings, seeing hoe I'm the Top 12 Alliances updater, I've checked the rankings a lot, and I have seen them on the list.

DeletedUser

Yeah they were, but I think they merged into us. I'm not positive though because my alliance merged into vodka stealers after supernatural disapeared

DeletedUser

Well stormguy glad to see you hear :D
Let me a clear it up a bit, SN300 was an alliance when I told C4 about the situation in the ocean, but when the newspaper came out they were no more.
Most o the leaders and large players joined us while the rest stayed and became a new alliance called the Soldiers of Narchy 300