Pandosia Newspaper

DeletedUser46838

Seriously, but you are handling way too many newspapers. Stick with one and do it until the very end....:D

DeletedUser47369

awyxo.jpg

JungleBear

Phrourach
doruldor at bns is one of the best leaders i have seen and ive been playing grepo a long long time.....

He will still be around with bns when many other players are long gone..

Noone quite understands how all leaders work or why he had so many units... I can only presume he only brought a handfull of good players with him, so basically chanced his arm.. Out of every 50 new players theres always a couple of dedicated true players. I guess he is trying to find them..

BNS will be here at the end in some shape or form, i cant say that about many allainces i have seen in this world, but one thing is for sure this world is getting interesting now.... lots of players lots of allainces. reminds me of the good old days ...

DeletedUser

Haha, If I could go back and rejoin repo again, I would purely because Doom is hysterical. Doom no is happy with Mister Hans Brix ohhhhhhhh

DeletedUser21990

doruldor at bns is one of the best leaders i have seen and ive been playing grepo a long long time.....

He will still be around with bns when many other players are long gone..

Noone quite understands how all leaders work or why he had so many units... I can only presume he only brought a handfull of good players with him, so basically chanced his arm.. Out of every 50 new players theres always a couple of dedicated true players. I guess he is trying to find them..

BNS will be here at the end in some shape or form, i cant say that about many allainces i have seen in this world, but one thing is for sure this world is getting interesting now.... lots of players lots of allainces. reminds me of the good old days ...

I think (but I am not 100% sure) that one or two alliances around BNS started to fall and wanted to merge into BNS for protection.

BNS has certainly trimmed the fat (still could do with a lot more trimming but so could most alliances at this stage) but while the stats say they are getting hammered, I would say in some ways they they are in a better position by dropping a large portion of their dead weight.

I think someone else said on externals, all those simmers and inactives within your own alliance are great for easy city takes for your core members which is in some ways what they have been doing.

mats25

Phrourach
I think (but I am not 100% sure) that one or two alliances around BNS started to fall and wanted to merge into BNS for protection.

BNS has certainly trimmed the fat (still could do with a lot more trimming but so could most alliances at this stage) but while the stats say they are getting hammered, I would say in some ways they they are in a better position by dropping a large portion of their dead weight.

I think someone else said on externals, all those simmers and inactives within your own alliance are great for easy city takes for your core members which is in some ways what they have been doing.

bowzer had the right words here...you all thinking something but somebody knows something...i am not involved but i bet for shure for this...they are one alliance who taken seriously beforew the finale line...

respect to bowzer as well...
smiley_emoticons_motz.gif