Pandosia Newspaper

DeletedUser46838

When we are all 90 years old and grepolis no longer exists

In other words in a very long time

DeletedUser46838

True. And we also have to say that BnS made its amazing Legion of Bones&Skulls

DeletedUser41856

no one hates BnS they just think that the amount of players is better then the quality of a few close friends that work really well together hense the 4 academies with 70 % inactivity

they are learning not to try to SLAP the MONKEY
smileyasdfsdaf_emoticons_musketiere_fechtenasfsdd.gif

BnS was a formitable enemy in Paros......do not underestimate them, I am sure they have a plan. NO ONE has that many players without a plan. perhaps, and this would be my thought and action......IF you have this many people, and can watch their activity level closely, is VERY easy to internalize those cities and grow your active members QUICKLY.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Awsome mate! Looking forward to it, Newspapers might be my favorite part of Grepolis lol, that and taking other peoples stuff :p

DeletedUser

Please make this one very interesting, this one just didn't have the click to it as the first one.

DeletedUser41456

Was checking the stats right now..i see 2 cities lost to "slap" from BNS...and Lemur out of the server..

Why are these clowns still relevant?

Slap yourself.

DeletedUser41456

BnS was a formitable enemy in Paros......do not underestimate them, I am sure they have a plan. NO ONE has that many players without a plan. perhaps, and this would be my thought and action......IF you have this many people, and can watch their activity level closely, is VERY easy to internalize those cities and grow your active members QUICKLY.

Bns is not BnS without good leadership.....just like our crew in the server we won...leaders make a huge different...

This Server's best leaders atm are Bow/Irdin/Doru.. that's pretty much it.

Slap yourself...slappy crew...slap slap slap.

SlothTzu

Strategos
Was checking the stats right now..i see 2 cities lost to "slap" from BNS...and Lemur out of the server..

Why are these clowns still relevant?

Slap yourself.

Well maybe you should read all of the stats before making such a stupid comment.

Scores are 26 - 10, (Slap are in the lead, obviously.)

If Doru was such a good leader, he wouldn't have set up 5 branches, and he wouldn't have to rely on spies. And maybe he'd be able to beat a bunch of "clowns", as you call us.

And why is it relevant if Lemur isn't playing, are you? With your 491 points?

DeletedUser33530

C4 you run so many newspapers that you basically control the flow of information between the worlds to the forums. In short you have too much power.