~Pandosia Post~ I

DeletedUser44159

Roll Up, Roll up, and welcome to the Pandosia Post
In this episode we will be covering:
Alliances!
The War for '34
Top 17!
ALLIANCES
It seems that In this week, Legion has been overtook by The Bucaneers for 2nd place, but only by a few thousand points, with The Last Mohicans coming in fast on the point radar, can Legion keep a spot of a top 3 place, or will it fall, like many other alliances before it.
It Also seems that in the past 2 weeks, a new alliance, Wild Spirit has popped up in '34 , taking top spot in the well developed ocean in under a few days. this is mainly due to the fact that they merged with another highly-ranking alliance , The Unknown. It seems, it's fast occurance has Scared Some other very high ranking alliances indeed. Read on to find out more!
THE WAR FOR '34
It seems that the fast occurance of Wild spirit has scared 2 of the most developed alliances in the world of Pandosia! Who are these Alliances, You ask? Why no- other then Raging Horde And Plan B!!! in the past 2 weeks it has been alive, it has easily managed to grab 1st place in the ocean, overthrowing Raging Horde and Plan B. Whilst the war has not happened, someone Anonymous has tipped Wild Spirit off of this attack! People think that the attack is because if Wild spirit gets any stronger then they already are, they would anhiliate Plan B and Raging horde put togethet. Here are some quotes from the whole agenda
l"ets hope our counter-offensive is so massive it causes a massive server glitch in Grepolis and hopefully blows up their goddamn hardrives in at their homes"-Heironimos

TOP 17
http://www.grepointel.com/map.php?server=en79&ref=qiy2yylsltfee83cmr1y2nmnh6lhbbzjapdh8rzg
1. Repossesion Agents
2. The Buccaneers
3. Legion
4. The Last Mohicans
5. Bones and Skulls
6. The Enclave
7. The Hammar
8. Plan B
9. Silver Inferno
10. Pit bulls
11. Elite
12. *KILLER CULTURE*
13. Raging Horde
14. Black Ships
16. The Last Mohicans I
17. The Enclave Sigma

Thats all for issue one, Issue 2 out soon at a forum near you!

DeletedUser

Raging horde have had nothing more than the odd random attack in both directions with wild spirit seriously nothing big or intimidating going on. I would even say they are not even on the radar at this point in time.