Newspaper Pandosia Post II

DeletedUser44159

I Am very sorry for the Absence , i kinda just forgot about it. This will be the first of any more to come
Updates should be every fortnight , or if your lucky , a week.

In This Week's issue;
Competition
An Unbeatable Alliance?
Alliance Autobiography

Random Number Competition!

A Number between 1-32 in the comments. You can win:
1st. Place : Any Spell you Like , 10k every resource! , and some Reputation!
2nd. Place: Any Spell you like and some Reputation
3rd. Place: Some Reputation
*Say the number is 25 , the person who says 25 gets 1st place. The person who gets 26 gets second , and 24 3rd.*

An Unbeatable Alliance?
Repossesion Agents and Debt Collectors. Many different thoughts enter my mind when you say those 5 words. Some may think "2 alliances to rule them all" , some think that "they will die off very soon". Of course , this world is getting into the later stages , large ghosts popping up more commonly then not. Debt collectors (3) is Repossession Agent's (1) Sister / "Academy Alliance". The Academy alliance is the 3rd largest alliance in Pandosia! Huge , seemingly unbeatable alliances have fallen to her. The way i see it , a Miracle will be needed for them to fall.

Alliance Autobiography!
"Wild Spirit"
Wild Spirit started in mid-September 2014. It was a break-off of the current ruling alliance of the ocean of the time , "Organization" as the members didn't feel it would go to far. for 2 days , Wild spirit ate up most of the Organization. Soon , the 5th best alliance , The Unknown joined them. this propelled WS to the top.
The next big event happened in mid-October 2014. WS Split in Half. The original WS were devoted to attacking Repossession Agents, whilst The baby alliance WS2 grew. WS2 quickly surpassed her mother. The Month's leader of '34 came to an peaceful End.​

And That's it folks!
See you next week on
Pandosia Post!
-Talska

Copyright © 2014 by Talon Babb
All rights reserved. No part of this publication may be reproduced, distributed, or transmitted in any form or by any means, including photocopying, recording, or other electronic or mechanical methods, without the prior written permission of the publisher, except in the case of brief quotations embodied in critical reviews and certain other noncommercial uses permitted by copyright law. For permission requests, write to the publisher

DeletedUser

Totally guessing 25 for fun. Nice post, much appreciated. +rep :)

Varun

Strategos
Copyright © 2014 by Talon Babb
All rights reserved. No part of this publication may be reproduced, distributed, or transmitted in any form or by any means, including photocopying, recording, or other electronic or mechanical methods, without the prior written permission of the publisher, except in the case of brief quotations embodied in critical reviews and certain other noncommercial uses permitted by copyright law. For permission requests, write to the publisher

^ This was funny

DeletedUser

Having been with Repo since the begining im inclined to agree that unless there is some absolutely horrendous bulle internal we wont be beaten, i think our new wars will confirm what ive said above... that said +1 for the initial post

DeletedUser37522

number 21 cos it reminds me of the 210K DBP i got from TLM. and yes, unless there is some major meltdown the world will belong to Repo and Co. Oh wait, it already does. Yawn

DeletedUser35080

nice post talon
rip ws if only members had listened too leadership/common sense it mighta went better than it did

Last edited by a moderator: