Pnp Panic Attack

DeletedUser47369

teG1r4J.jpg

DeletedUser

Redneck Iron Man is up on cement blocks back at the trailer park.

DeletedUser

LOL. I laughed a little bit too much. I have to admit when I read that poem up there, I was reading it in a redneck accent lol.

This should be an interesting war.

DeletedUser46838

LOL. I laughed a little bit too much. I have to admit when I read that poem up there, I was reading it in a redneck accent lol.

This should be an interesting war.

I was reading it in a Chinese accent. :D

DeletedUser48095

I think I know the girl in the boots with the red hair on the right hand side of the screen. But I was drunk so I could be mistaken.

DeletedUser48095

maybe she was green and standing the back. It gets confusing sometimes...

DeletedUser42118

Poor Panic Attack, i hope you have some character and stayability (yeah i made up my own word but you'll need it)

DeletedUser9320

Sick rhymes yo. But seriously you just making' PA PO!!!!!

*drops the mic. crowd goes wild

DeletedUser

I think this was will be over soon, founder ghosted, they are now snake without head, OUR FOOD :)))

DeletedUser41652

I think this was will be over soon, founder ghosted, they are now snake without head, OUR FOOD :)))

Hold the PHONE! He ghosted again! Every single world I have seen him join hes left What The Hell?
What a way to run an alliance, I dont know who I fell more sorry for, There players or Him.
running away everytime the going get tough.

DeletedUser9320

Hey I didn't know he quit worlds like this. Haha, but don't worry PA is in good hands : )

AG in da house.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Hey I didn't know he quit worlds like this. Haha, but don't worry PA is in good hands : )

AG in da house.

Yeah, like recruiting players far away deep in O55, must be part of the amazing strategies Panic Attack keep pulling off, like coalitions and what not. lol