Pnp Panic Attack

DeletedUser

THese Externals can get you in hotwater pretty fast if you say the wrong things..;):pro:

DeletedUser9320

Yeah, like recruiting players far away deep in O55, must be part of the amazing strategies Panic Attack keep pulling off, like coalitions and what not. lol

Sorry I have friends bro lol.

DeletedUser51005

How long do you think this leadership will last for before this guy walks out as well?

DeletedUser9320

How long do you think this leadership will last for before this guy walks out as well?

Says the hypocrite. What did you do, spy for Redneck's and then leave. You are so ridiculous. And nice talking as if I am not here.

DeletedUser51005

PA is an MRA and like all MRAs, they die out quickly. I plan on surviving and seeing how our members were not aggressive enough I sought out the Rednecks. Pleased to say that they are some of the finest players I have ever met.

DeletedUser50502

PA is an MRA and like all MRAs, they die out quickly. I plan on surviving and seeing how our members were not aggressive enough I sought out the Rednecks. Pleased to say that they are some of the finest players I have ever met.

Your loyalty skills are laughable

DeletedUser9320

Japhyb isn't complaining, he is just saying gold runs the game and what makes most top players "good."

DeletedUser

Yeah he is, it's just his latest excuse for being rimmed. the latest of many by the way.

DeletedUser

DAM!!! Here i thought i was the only coin slinger in this neighbourhood. But yet is see Mister Smiley is close to me also.;)

DeletedUser9320

Yeah he is, it's just his latest excuse for being rimmed. the latest of many by the way.

Someone spending hundreds of dollars to get ahead in the game is a great excuse to get rimmed, maybe the only good one lol.

DeletedUser

Someone spending hundreds of dollars to get ahead in the game is a great excuse to get rimmed, maybe the only good one lol.

It's the same on every "free to play" game out there man, the problem is we've been spoiled with Grepo because it really was free to play and succeed for years, Grepo is only catching up with the other games and until they introduce the warfare packages it's still fairer than the rest. It's just the way of the world today unfortunately.