Pnp Panic Attack

DeletedUser9320

I understand that don't worry. Money rules the world...AND this game. So you have just defended Japhyb's comment...

DeletedUser

I understand that don't worry. Money rules the world...AND this game. So you have just defended Japhyb's comment...

Possibly, but I refuse to defend his reason for saying it, like I already said, it's just his latest excuse to protect his fragile ego over being rimmed.

DeletedUser50502

Possibly, but I refuse to defend his reason for saying it, like I already said, it's just his latest excuse to protect his fragile ego over being rimmed.

So expressing my opinion makes me have a fragile ego?

DeletedUser50502

No, the fact you can't deal with being rimmed without crying all over the externals makes you have a fragile ego.

When in this conversation have I complained about getting rimmed man xD?

DeletedUser

Lol, seriously??

Absolutely everywhere, first it was the enemy were picking on your alliance, then they were just picking on you, then it was disloyal players in your own alliance that didn't defend, now you're setting it up to blame gold.

The plain simple fact is you drew attention to yourself out here and couldn't handle the heat you generated. It's a war game, people get rimmed, if you can't handle the fact that this time it was you, don't play the game.

DeletedUser50502

Lol, seriously??

Absolutely everywhere, first it was the enemy were picking on your alliance, then they were just picking on you, then it was disloyal players in your own alliance that didn't defend, now you're setting it up to blame gold.

The plain simple fact is you drew attention to yourself out here and couldn't handle the heat you generated. It's a war game, people get rimmed, if you can't handle the fact that this time it was you, don't play the game.

This is the last time I'm going to waste my time lecturing you, so read carefully this time please. I didn't make one complaint about getting rimmed on the forums, in fact I congratulated the team that rimmed me for pulling it off so well. Calm yourself

DeletedUser

This is the last time I'm going to waste my time lecturing you, so read carefully this time please. I didn't make one complaint about getting rimmed on the forums, in fact I congratulated the team that rimmed me for pulling it off so well. Calm yourself

Good, because I don't need lectures from the likes of you, and no, you didn't make any complaints about it once it had actually happened, but you sure as hell did while it was happening. And I'm perfectly calm mate, unlike you I know it's just a game so I don't get worked up about it.

DeletedUser

Good, because I don't need lectures from the likes of you, and no, you didn't make any complaints about it once it had actually happened, but you sure as hell did while it was happening. And I'm perfectly calm mate, unlike you I know it's just a game so I don't get worked up about it.

Lol, remember when he was talking trash when people were calling his alliance an MRA? Then whining about people farming him? Then complaining about gold users and how they players managed to farm him only because of gold?

DeletedUser50502

Lol, remember when he was talking trash when people were calling his alliance an MRA? Then whining about people farming him? Then complaining about gold users and how they players managed to farm him only because of gold?

What the heck are you talking about xD, LITTERALLY congratulated the guys who conquered me, you guys are coming after me because you need someone to pick on. Go get a girlfriend or build some manticores or something

DeletedUser

PA is an MRA and like all MRAs, they die out quickly. I plan on surviving and seeing how our members were not aggressive enough I sought out the Rednecks. Pleased to say that they are some of the finest players I have ever met.

ha ha ha you was booted and you was a born liar, told everyone your in the military and being deployed and then days later say you aint bad at the game for a 13 year old.... your just a little kid

DeletedUser51005

Hahaha actually Mat didn't have the balls to kick me out. I left the alliance, not kicked. Leaving with a list of your inactive and a copy of your council threads were the least I could do to assist the Rednecks. Through lying and subtlety, I managed to access everything and simply used it against Mat. This is a war game.........

DeletedUser

Hahaha actually Mat didn't have the balls to kick me out. I left the alliance, not kicked. Leaving with a list of your inactive and a copy of your council threads were the least I could do to assist the Rednecks. Through lying and subtlety, I managed to access everything and simply used it against Mat. This is a war game.........

your just a little boy stop trying to act the big man, you have openly admitted you cant be trusted, if Redneck was such a good alliance why do they need this info?? cant they fight the good old way instead of using intel from a little kid who actually was a leadr but sending all the info to the enemy?? what sort of leader is that!!!!!!!!

I feel sorry for Rednecks for taking you in, and maybe they only did if for the intel as you and i both know they would be muppets to house a little child who speaks verbal

Ryann16

Strategos
your just a little boy stop trying to act the big man, you have openly admitted you cant be trusted, if Redneck was such a good alliance why do they need this info?? cant they fight the good old way instead of using intel from a little kid who actually was a leadr but sending all the info to the enemy?? what sort of leader is that!!!!!!!!

I feel sorry for Rednecks for taking you in, and maybe they only did if for the intel as you and i both know they would be muppets to house a little child who speaks verbal

You were losing when you first stepped in this game! You chose the wrong alliance, and now you're paying the price, Panic Attack should not even be compared to us. You are an MRA alliance, with bad leadership. It's not like we needed his info, it just came along with picking up a potential partner. Quit arguing here, go to the trash talk thread.

DeletedUser51005

Information wins wars. Why attack blindly when you can prepare and see what the enemy has? This is a war game and every advantage must be taken, sorry if that doesn't go to well with you.

DeletedUser

Information wins wars. Why attack blindly when you can prepare and see what the enemy has? This is a war game and every advantage must be taken, sorry if that doesn't go to well with you.

im not fussed was just here for the gold :pro:

wiat till schools are back then you will be in trouble :p