Top 12 Papa's predictions for Himera 2020

DeletedUser16429

How beautiful. BWN was a great team. Now when I look at them, I feel like JFL is gaining more respect from me.

Don't understand me wrong, I have nothing personal with anyone, but your leaders decisions. And I just wanted to mention, that in the begining they were like "No, BWN won't hug, it's just a nap."

A NAP it's not a NAP with a shared forum ;)
Since you know so much Papa, when did that forum come to existence and is it used regularly?

DeletedUser55134

I see BWN is getting a lot of hate and I really don't know why. Try to put yourselves in their shoes for a moment. They were forced to NAP Balkan dogs (I love the term tho, not calling us anything else ever again). They saw that I was in alliance, and they know I can singlehandedly rim all of them without a LMD. They had no other choice. If anything, blame Parti for forcing me to play in the world.

DeletedUser52172

Since when does having pacts be considered disgraceful or dishonourable? Every alliance in history, in this game and in real life war, has ALLIES. Your just mad your alliance is not as good as we are. We are fighting 3 different fronts against several alliances. While also standing strong against everyone and their pet monkeys spamming us , we are still persevering. I’ve never seen a more whiny, sad and pathetic person ever, well except pg, but that’s a whole other crap show of a story. And seeing as how you have acquired info on our forums I would say the dishonourable one is YOU. I’d rather have ten allies than know I piece of spying crap like you .

DeletedUser45100

Pretty glad to know that, since SS and Silly Rabbits started as enemies in the ocean, while you were from the start allied with another ocean. Few weeks later and boom, n1 and n2 with recruiting.
And i again repeat, its a GOOD strategy for a safe win, at least admit it and dont try to cover it or make it look better than it is.

As for when you come, are you going to come along with balkans like today's siege? Because then you will come as huggers again with all the numbers in your favor. You will prove zero. Numbers will get you the victory. Leonidas and his 300 fought hard, eventually numbers won. Its maths, and maths dont lie ;)

So your argument is basically:

How dare you be good at picking allies from the start?

We both came in and knew who we gon pact and who we gon fight. All the hate now is coming from the fact that all of the rest of you realised we did it to well for you to be able to contend.

If anything else you should be happy now. its easy knowing you arent gonna win the crown, so no stress there and you even found your excuse as to why it happened so you can blame it on someone else.
No doubt in my mind, given the chance all the alliances in the world would have done the same if they were us or BWN

kingpg28

Phrourach
Since when does having pacts be considered disgraceful or dishonourable? Every alliance in history, in this game and in real life war, has ALLIES. Your just mad your alliance is not as good as we are. We are fighting 3 different fronts against several alliances. While also standing strong against everyone and their pet monkeys spamming us , we are still persevering. I’ve never seen a more whiny, sad and pathetic person ever, well except pg, but that’s a whole other crap show of a story. And seeing as how you have acquired info on our forums I would say the dishonourable one is YOU. I’d rather have ten allies than know I piece of spying crap like you .

shut up you smell like moldy cheese

DeletedUser41523

Meanwhile the bunnies are active tonight and running a perfectly planned and well executed op.

FlcoBlades

Phrourach
How beautiful. BWN was a great team. Now when I look at them, I feel like JFL is gaining more respect from me.

Don't understand me wrong, I have nothing personal with anyone, but your leaders decisions. And I just wanted to mention, that in the begining they were like "No, BWN won't hug, it's just a nap."

A NAP it's not a NAP with a shared forum ;)

Shared forum that JUST came online lmao.

DeletedUser55202

So your argument is basically:

How dare you be good at picking allies from the start?

We both came in and knew who we gon pact and who we gon fight. All the hate now is coming from the fact that all of the rest of you realised we did it to well for you to be able to contend.

If anything else you should be happy now. its easy knowing you arent gonna win the crown, so no stress there and you even found your excuse as to why it happened so you can blame it on someone else.
No doubt in my mind, given the chance all the alliances in the world would have done the same if they were us or BWN

A premade picks another premade, and boom 5 alliances/2 oceans pacted. Oh come on man, you can do better than come here and tell me i found my excuse. Defending against my sayings (while i am the one telling that your strategy is good) means that im correct but you dont like the way others see it. Its not bad to admit it, hugging/allying or whatever you call it is a strategy, but remember my words, when and if you reach the final (bwn and boyz only alliances alive) will you war or will you hug? Because having allies when facing enemies is good, but when there are no enemies around, its hugging :)

Btw, since when a NAP means assisting each other in sieges? Or you are pacted after all? You have to decide so you can make your arguments stronger than that ;)

Xuegou

Phrourach
They forgot to add BWH lol. They hug everyone!

5 free crowns if you call Xuegou NOW
Yeah, We have one friendly alliance. You have like 6 and still losing? Clown.

It's only a free crown because everyone else is bad, Don't @ me

PS don't forget to MM us and beg for forgiveness when you are about to get rimmed, gives us something else to laugh at.

DeletedUser37618

Yeah, We have one friendly alliance. You have like 6 and still losing? Clown.

It's only a free crown because everyone else is bad, Don't @ me

PS don't forget to MM us and beg for forgiveness when you are about to get rimmed, gives us something else to laugh at.
you are worthless