Top 12 Papa's predictions for Himera 2020

Xuegou

Phrourach
A lion can kill a man. But lions can't conquer the world ;)
Time will tell who will conquer what, but banter is fun until then :^)

FYI I mean no harm, Generally I've just given up trying to be logical. So all my on-going forum posts will be straight banter and for fun. If I hurt anybodies feelings, go hug your local care-bear

DeletedUser56719

Time will tell who will conquer what, but banter is fun until then :^)

FYI I mean no harm, Generally I've just given up trying to be logical. So all my on-going forum posts will be straight banter and for fun. If I hurt anybodies feelings, go hug your local care-bear
That's what I bet on ;)

DeletedUser16429

Really, you took a city with an LMD because (not trying to excuse myself) alarm never woke me up. Hah, so proud of one city? Come on guys, its a marathon, dont sprint you will get tired soon ;)
Gotta start with one, oh wait ya'll still have 0 since the smack talk:D

DeletedUser55202

One after 3 failed sieges with 100% morale, good you finally made it ;)

We cant wait to see how you will continue.

Btw what smack talk? You like truth, dont read it, cant make it simplier

DeletedUser56719

Gotta start with one, oh wait ya'll still have 0 since the smack talk:D
I am so glad you don't understand this game and its mechanics. Continue taking cities and I promise you a surprise BWH loool.

Not like I need to influence you in this way, in every way hahahaha. Enjoy your new city.

DeletedUser55134

These guys so delusional, lost all connection to reality.

DeletedUser52172

They forgot to add BWH lol. They hug everyone!

5 free crowns if you call Xuegou NOW
We have one pact, hear that clearly for once, no hugging happening just one solid pact from very early server. Shows loyalty and discipline, we don’t need to hug anyone.
Unlikes some others who needed 6 alliances to attempt siege breaks on us the other day . No such thing as a free crown, brains and brawn will get us the crown. While u cry in the realization you will never win so long as Bad With Names is on the same server .

DeletedUser56719

We have one pact, hear that clearly for once, no hugging happening just one solid pact from very early server. Shows loyalty and discipline, we don’t need to hug anyone.
Unlikes some others who needed 6 alliances to attempt siege breaks on us the other day . No such thing as a free crown, brains and brawn will get us the crown. While u cry in the realization you will never win so long as Bad With Names is on the same server .
If you say so. We are just an ordinary MRA. But you are the same. You just use insane amounts of gold, not like I blame you for it. In war this is advantage.

Brains, you may have no doubt, but your arrogance turn you blind. And I guess this should be our advantage. We succeed to prepare almost everything for you, long before even notice us, in this world.

So you have a strategy, we have a strategy. May the best win.

All I pointed in the head of this thread is that you have quality and gold and you still like to hug. As a 1 v 1 fight you may be better, but strategy compensate, in long term. Actually the difference between BWH and SS may be the difference between BWH and VICTRIX (and this is an alliance that made me their fan).

DeletedUser55134

No need to keep arguing. BWN are nonames compared to SS. I mean, who even are you and your members? SS is a well established alliance with pros in it and BWN just a group of randoms. I'd disband tbh...

DeletedUser56719

No need to keep arguing. BWN are nonames compared to SS. I mean, who even are you and your members? SS is a well established alliance with pros in it and BWN just a group of randoms. I'd disband tbh...
I know right? It was impressive how they succeed to secure an entire ocean, when they started with only 5 players.

For a non-premade group that formed in this world, is very impressive.