Para Bellum

DeletedUser

We are an O44 alliance founded just a few days ago....My leader aureole and myself come from delta world and reside in DoA....Others came to join us from beta world 3 because we heard the bugs wouldnt be fixed there. We arent here to make pacts with everyone, we are here to make it to the top. We will do what it takes to make our home safe here in sigma as it is in delta...If you want to join us in sigma we are Para Bellum (NW) direction....We have only a few rules and ask that you are active atleast every other day and participate in the forums....Good luck to all :)
see ya on the battle field

DeletedUser

guess if nobody else loves us, I will have to love us enough for everyone;)

DeletedUser829

ACtive every othe day? A conquest takes 8 hours. That means you can go to bed, and wake up with 0 cities.

DeletedUser

Well we keep standards-
You must earn a certain number of avg. points, average abp, dbp, and get a city every week, not including founding one, but yeah my players are active everyday except a few that have RL things like work....I cant make them be on everyday and I wont kick them because I know they know what their doing:) But Im sure that rule will change once we merge and break into a training wing and big alliance, as anyone not on everyday is going to training alliance!