Inactive Topic Parade defense combat bonus

DeletedUser37990

Proposal:
I propose that when a city that is being attacked has an ongoing parade it receives a a +5% defense bonus IF activated after an attack is launched. Bonus lasts duration of the parade.

Reason:
Adds another dimension to the defense of the city..

Balance:
Bonus is only awarded IF the parade is activated AFTER an attack is launched at your city.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Hi there PD, Welcome to the forums.

This thread will be closed unless you put your idea into the correct format unfortunately so do it quick!
Proposal
In a few sentences, state your idea.

Reason
Explain why you think this is either a necessary or enhancing addition to the game. How will this make life easier for players? If you are posing a solution to a problem make sure you describe the problem.

Details
Explain the specifics of your proposal. How will it work?

Balance/Abuse Prevention
Does your proposal open up possible exploits or make it possible for players to cheat? If so, then how can this be addressed?.

Would it just be by chance? You'd activate a parade over night, someone may attack, someone may not, but if they do you get the bonus? (I know it doesn't have to be over night, i just assume that that's when people would use this feature).

DeletedUser

I sort of like the idea buts need a lot of fine tuning!?!

Id prefer to see it for attack bonus as well, as defending is to easy anyway they dont need the bonus ;)

DeletedUser

I disagree with this idea.

Reasons:

1) The defender already has the advantages over of the attacking side.
2) Towers, Walls, Spells, etc.
3) All the attacker has are spells.
4) Adding another DEFENSE based bonus would just unbalance things.

~ Lane