Pass the Salt?

.magick.

Phrourach
It has become clear that the people of Kasmenai need a trash talk thread. Let's face it, that's part of the fun of the externals, is it not?

Ground rules: NO INAPPROPRIATE LANGUAGE AND NO PERSONAL INSULTS.

For example: “Player Joe is a coward because he hides his troops from our attacks.” or “Metropolis is full of noobs who can't shoot their slings straight”
Unacceptable examples: “Player Joe has a court ordered psychiatrist and really needs to get a life. “

Last edited:

lmfaowin

define personal insults, can i trash talk peoples behavior and their play styles? or is that too much?

DeletedUser54002

UY Scuti is the worst player in Kasmenai. Not meant to be personal or anything.

sangran36

Phrourach
I've heard nothing but good things about UY Scuti. If he were to make a one-man alliance, he'd likely bring Epi to their knees. You're a lying jerk if you think otherwise of UY Scuti.

On topic - I'd much rather you pass the pepper.

general paulus

Phrourach
I've heard nothing but good things about UY Scuti. If he were to make a one-man alliance, he'd likely bring Epi to their knees. You're a lying jerk if you think otherwise of UY Scuti.
I'd have to second the notion. He seems like a stand up guy from everything I've heard. You wouldn't be saying that if he was on islands with you.

lmfaowin

yeah all the heavy gold using, press the 50 gold button annnddd done. and magick ur examples are talking about joe xD