Pass the Salt?

DeletedUser15275

Wow. TLB has no academy and merged with TF, during which merge we internalized their academy.
NSD merges with EPI and this is a good choice, even though NSD has only fought rim alliances (except Kurbads who they immediately backstabbed)
Hydra's Houligans is merged with Transient Drifters and building wonders with the Smurfs, Four Horsemen, 4.1 Horsemen, and 4.2 Horsemen, and God knows who else... but WE are the MRA. Who is this guy, again?
Oh! well now HH has beaten you for the biggest MRA spot as well.
I said good choice because those two alliances were/still the no.1 and no.2 fighters.
NSD may have been eating rim alliances, but hey, they don't tell them to build cities for them like some alliances I know ;)
kurbads backstabbing? where have I read that before? Anyway kurbads is synonymous with drama so he probably deserved what happened.

DeletedUser54339

So TF, TLB, Rags, and :insert other acronyms I failed to mention: merged and they are still losing? But all the trash talk from them in here is like they're winning lol.
Oh well, just an MRA...let's move on. Next world please.

Not sure why you've shown up, your all-seeing eye firmly attached to the cheap kaleidoscope of your own self-importance, and taken umbrage at TF-TLB merging when others have done exactly the same. Anyone would think you had some sort of axe to grind or something...

DeletedUser54055

Wow. TLB has no academy and merged with TF, during which merge we internalized their academy.
NSD merges with EPI and this is a good choice, even though NSD has only fought rim alliances (except Kurbads who they immediately backstabbed)
Hydra's Houligans is merged with Transient Drifters and building wonders with the Smurfs, Four Horsemen, 4.1 Horsemen, and 4.2 Horsemen, and God knows who else... but WE are the MRA. Who is this guy, again?
We didn't backstab kurbads... he asked for leader and for allies to get kicked- then when we said no he left and started to throw all his offense at us and stacked his city on our ww island then ghosted...

DeletedUser53868

Sangran gained 500k DBP, p33lo over 320k and DBD is now ranked 1st on defenders :eek:

Failed OP on one of their wonders? Have no clue but if I had to guess, that would be my pick.

DeletedUser15275

Not sure why you've shown up, your all-seeing eye firmly attached to the cheap kaleidoscope of your own self-importance, and taken umbrage at TF-TLB merging when others have done exactly the same. Anyone would think you had some sort of axe to grind or something...
I came back, read the forums, saw James' post of how mighty they are, found out they are losing despite all the cunning diplomacy, cuddling, big talk, and personal insults for months. Who wouldn't react? Now I see on the other thread them complaining about how NSD is using the event to gain advantage haha.

I'd be red if neg rep was still around huh? lol

DeletedUser38939

Sangran gained 500k DBP, p33lo over 320k and DBD is now ranked 1st on defenders :eek:

Failed OP on one of their wonders? Have no clue but if I had to guess, that would be my pick.
Correct. Probably the best defensive show I've seen in my 6 years of grepolis too. San can basically triple his city count now

1fCy1nd.png

DeletedUser23146

Truthfully, I was entirely worried my city was gonna fall. 110 incoming attacks did get a little intimidating at first. As more and more support came in, I felt way better about the situation. All the attacks landed within a 4 minute period, and it lagged my game tab out. Thanks guys -_-

DeletedUser53868

That moment when you're 3rd in the race but the 1st and 2nd wanna beat you rather than win :rolleyes:

DeletedUser28198

We got 1.6Mil DBP in about 16 hours. It was a phenomenal day and our men celebrated all night. Definitely one of the best days in this world!
NSD was the blunt force there, and we had some attacks from splintered Interlude members, plus a few filthy smurfs lurking around.

At the end of the day we didn't lose any cities, and lost very very few units for the immense amounts we killed. The worst part of it was when it ended.

Oh yeah this is the salt thread.... NSD you guys suck, blah, blah, blah. (Good effort of course, I can respect trying, I don't think anybody else gave an effort that big against a WW yet)

Maybe you top alliances can go kill each other next time instead. DBD is 20mil guys =,(
[Of course we welcome any additional attempts]

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser23146

To be fair, I did pop a handful of defense tokens. Got my overall defense to 150%, IIRC.

TromboneTom

Strategos
We got 1.6Mil DBP in about 16 hours. It was a phenomenal day and our men celebrated all night. Definitely one of the best days in this world!
NSD was the blunt force there, and we had some attacks from splintered Interlude members, plus a few filthy smurfs lurking around.

At the end of the day we didn't lose any cities, and lost very very few units for the immense amounts we killed. The worst part of it was when it ended.

Oh yeah this is the salt thread.... NSD you guys suck, blah, blah, blah. (Good effort of course, I can respect trying, I don't think anybody else gave an effort that big against a WW yet)

Maybe you top alliances can go kill each other next time instead. DBD is 20mil guys =,(
[Of course we welcome any additional attempts]
Was worth a shot was surprised how easy we managed to get the revolt in one of the city's but yeah it was worth a shot and there isnt many others we can try sadly O35/64 and whatnot they are 170 hours away :(

To be fair, I did pop a handful of defense tokens. Got my overall defense to 150%, IIRC.
If only trump could get his wall up as fast as you :mad:

DeletedUser23146

Not that it matters. The only time you guys even got to hit the land units was when you had fliers involved.

DeletedUser52860

I say props to NSD for going for it, won't say I wasn't worried at one point but for some reason "backs to the wall" always seems to bring out the best in DBD. I'm sure it won't be the last time before wonders finishes that I'll be picking through over 800 NSD attack reports wondering what's going on.

As for the smurfs not sure if they've still got any allegiances or if they just don't like San?

I was a bit gutted first thing this morning though when I realised I had been sitting on the ingredients for a double BP buff. Talk about a noob-move.

DeletedUser54055

Not that it matters. The only time you guys even got to hit the land units was when you had fliers involved.
Nice defense dbd :) well played San :) lol I spent 20 min timing attacks 1 second before cs for snipes. Then I realised the cities has 10k+ birs in them lol

DeletedUser23146

You guys could have made it... if we had 6k less birs in the harbor. ;D Great play by NSD anyway.

I was told I should brag more, but I usually don't brag. So, bare with me here. Uhh... "Your LS's suck!"

DeletedUser54055

You guys could have made it... if we had 6k less birs in the harbor. ;D Great play by NSD anyway.

I was told I should brag more, but I usually don't brag. So, bare with me here. Uhh... "Your LS's suck!"

...Does that count? Is my e-peen bigger now?
Nah mate u need to brag about ur BP to point ratio and how small u are compared to NSD but u still destroyed them 1 v 75 ez gg. Oh and call us punks while ur at it - you could be the usefull James:)

DeletedUser28198

I was planning on attacking General Paulus but that would mean he would of gotten enough slots to internal all of DBD, i could not do that to you guys so we decided to switch targets!

Why must you do this too me????
giphy.gif

DeletedUser23146

I thank you for that, Tom! But, I still think you should have tried GP. Little does anyone outside of DBD know, but, the internal situation at DBD is basically a sweat shop. We get paid with GP nudes (and if he's not feeling sexy enough, its San nudes!)