Pass the Salt?

DeletedUser28198

I thank you for that, Tom! But, I still think you should have tried GP. Little does anyone outside of DBD know, but, the internal situation at DBD is basically a sweat shop. We get paid with GP nudes (and if he's not feeling sexy enough, its San nudes!)

I will not confirm nor deny these allegations.

2783998.jpg

Ahr-Ex

Phrourach
I came back, read the forums, saw James' post of how mighty they are, found out they are losing despite all the cunning diplomacy, cuddling, big talk, and personal insults for months. Who wouldn't react? Now I see on the other thread them complaining about how NSD is using the event to gain advantage haha.

I'd be red if neg rep was still around huh? lol

You know that it is not TF-LB players in that thread?

Also, you fail to comment on how NSD's profile still says "No cuddling, no cuddling, no cuddling," but they are part of the biggest coalition on this server. Or did they not mention that when they "caught you up" on current events?

DeletedUser52759

Also, you fail to comment on how NSD's profile still says "No cuddling, no cuddling, no cuddling," but they are part of the biggest coalition on this server. Or did they not mention that when they "caught you up" on current events?

Nice shootin there, tex. You just missed the part about about us not being a coalition, but a single alliance (OK, we have like a five person academy). And we're not the largest either, that would be interlude.

Ahr-Ex

Phrourach
Oh, I'm sorry. I must be misinformed. When I got my invite to the Interlude, the Smurfs were supposedly in it (They must be your five person academy, since they helped with the op on the Temple?). And then someone else who was invited said it was you guys who were pulling the Interlude's strings. It gets so confusing. But then every time I get a PM from someone I hear later that I'm merging with them, so I do see how these rumors get started. ;)

jameslongst

Strategos
Seems confusing to me....and it seems like a lot of cuddling for a zero cuddle zone.

Im back so Tugboat Tom you can go back into hiding again.

I didnt come out here and talk myself up. What happened was i talked back to the almighty nsd and their inflated egos.

You guys skated the rim and then merged with anything that had a pulse. You threw yourselves at every big alliance, then went around and tried to beg and bribe players. Thats not on me guys. That gross conduct is in your court.

Talk about gold ruining the game.

TromboneTom

Strategos

Im confused arent you still sending biremes to both city's?

TromboneTom

Strategos
Seems confusing to me....and it seems like a lot of cuddling for a zero cuddle zone.

Im back so Tugboat Tom you can go back into hiding again.

I didnt come out here and talk myself up. What happened was i talked back to the almighty nsd and their inflated egos.

You guys skated the rim and then merged with anything that had a pulse. You threw yourselves at every big alliance, then went around and tried to beg and bribe players. Thats not on me guys. That gross conduct is in your court.

Talk about gold ruining the game.
Damn id almost take that serious if you werent pacted with half the server, i do wonder what happened to your team you came here to play wonders yet all you can do is play for spoilers so much for the allmighty and master coordinator James right there.

TromboneTom

Strategos
Both of what cities? And why would you think that? Do you have a source for this information?
i dont know it came to my attention you are sending biremes to the two city's we had in revolt and you still are you do realise we are not attacking them as of right now right?

jameslongst

Strategos
Damn id almost take that serious if you werent pacted with half the server, i do wonder what happened to your team you came here to play wonders yet all you can do is play for spoilers so much for the allmighty and master coordinator James right there.
Im pacted with half the server? Thats rich...everywhere i go you guys are there being friendly. Offering things. Sleazing the game up.

Ahr-Ex

Phrourach
i dont know it came to my attention you are sending biremes to the two city's we had in revolt and you still are you do realise we are not attacking them as of right now right?

How would that come to your attention, exactly? If you didn't get the city. Or cities. Or whatever. Are you saying you are getting accurate information from the people whose WW you are trying to bust? What would motivate them to tell you that? Or anyone to give you information like that? What are you actually investing in that kind of intel?

DeletedUser53868

Build a wall between Tom and James.

Easier, question solved, and using a pacific method that cuddles.

TF-LB a big coalition? Pacted with half of the server? Holy, I am not playing the same world as you guys, then. But I think I am with Mars syndrome right now, so probably I am not seeing things well, my bad.

Back to my planet

Last edited by a moderator:

Ahr-Ex

Phrourach
TF-LB a big coalition? Pacted with half of the server? Holy, I am not playing the same world as you guys, then.

See now, Trombone Tom keeps assuring me that he has full access to our forum, because of all the spies he has in our alliance. But if that were true, don't you think he would know who we have pacts with?

DeletedUser23146

I suppose he could argue that the spy's in an alliance pacted with yours, and thus could only seen your alliance name in the shared forum.