Pass the Salt?

DeletedUser53868

See now, Trombone Tom keeps assuring me that he has full access to our forum, because of all the spies he has in our alliance. But if that were true, don't you think he would know who we have pacts with?

lol
Are you saying that he can't read, or that his spies (if he has any) are as bad as me? Who knows, am I his spy?

Pacts, pacts, pacts...
Why is everyone always crying about PACTS? It's in the game, might aswell use it to your advantige, right? And if your gonna cry about someone having a pact/merge, and that its unfair or whatever, please, use your 2 braincells and look at your own Pacts/Merges.
Okay. Sorry for interrupting.

(Wave)

DeletedUser23146

Pacts, pacts, pacts...
Why is everyone always crying about PACTS? It's in the game, might aswell use it to your advantige, right? And if your gonna cry about someone having a pact/merge, and that its unfair or whatever, please, use your 2 braincells and look at your own Pacts/Merges.
Okay. Sorry for interrupting.

(Wave)

Shut your dirty mouth. You know nothing of the highschool drama we have in Kasmenai! Ha!

DeletedUser53868

Pacts are a thing that is available on grepolis, FACT.

I am a mortal that will lose this thing, FACT.

NSD is imortal and dominated all of us, FACT

But the World Wonder Pie belongs to the MRA, FACT

FACT FACT FACT!

PS: This would be a good rap.
PS II: I woke up on a good mood today, thats why this post is salt-free.

DeletedUser53868

Bring another spy!
And dont forget to brag more next time lool

What a circus, man.

DeletedUser54055

Fair enough. I have read the whole thing yet i dont understand too much of it. All i see is "Bla Bla tf LB merged.." we arent the only ones. Props to DBD for defending with half points and being "The worst team."
LOL how could anyone compete for worst alliance when Tf-Lb still exist :D. But at least that means they can leave this server knowing they did one thing right.
(Your daily dose of salt from me <3) if you disagree with me feel free to answer with valid points- I'm not expecting any from Tf-Lb anytime soon though

DeletedUser52759

There once was a boss named ahr-ex,
Who had a great love of tex mex.
She gobbled up pacts,
Like most people do snacks.
Until inno stopped taking her amex.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser54339

There once was a boss named ahr-ex,
Who had a great love of tex mex.
He gobbled up pacts,
Like most people do snacks.
Until inno stopped taking his amex.

Writer is either ignorant of his/her subject matter or making a poor attempt at trolling.

3/10, would benefit from extra tuition

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser52759

Bah, the use of the glottal makes a perfectly valid slant rhyme in the style of keats or dickinson.

If one was to critique the limerick, I'd have started with the awkwardness of the meter in the last line.

DeletedUser52759

He's basically back to normal (or as normal as a cp kid gets). We haven't had a recurrence since. I just want you to know I appreciated the fighter's code in that situation, and I hope one day to be able to act just as honorably.

Ahr-Ex

Phrourach
He's basically back to normal (or as normal as a cp kid gets). We haven't had a recurrence since. I just want you to know I appreciated the fighter's code in that situation, and I hope one day to be able to act just as honorably.

It's something I learned in the game. Actually, bawlz did the same for me once, when something terrible happened to one of my guys (and it ended much more tragically.) I will never forget the sportsmanship he and his team showed us, and I try to do the same.