Pass the Salt?

DeletedUser51423

It has become clear that the people of Kasmenai need a trash talk thread. Let's face it, that's part of the fun of the externals, is it not?

Ground rules: NO INAPPROPRIATE LANGUAGE AND NO PERSONAL INSULTS.

For example: “Player Joe is a coward because he hides his troops from our attacks.” or “Metropolis is full of noobs who can't shoot their slings straight”
Unacceptable examples: “Player Joe has a court ordered psychiatrist and really needs to get a life. “

2016-10-28_1701.png

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

define personal insults, can i trash talk peoples behavior and their play styles? or is that too much?

DeletedUser23146

General Paulus sucks. His only BP is from gold trading.

DeletedUser54002

UY Scuti is the worst player in Kasmenai. Not meant to be personal or anything.

DeletedUser23146

I've heard nothing but good things about UY Scuti. If he were to make a one-man alliance, he'd likely bring Epi to their knees. You're a lying jerk if you think otherwise of UY Scuti.

On topic - I'd much rather you pass the pepper.

DeletedUser28198

I've heard nothing but good things about UY Scuti. If he were to make a one-man alliance, he'd likely bring Epi to their knees. You're a lying jerk if you think otherwise of UY Scuti.

I'd have to second the notion. He seems like a stand up guy from everything I've heard. You wouldn't be saying that if he was on islands with you.

DeletedUser53868

Thank god magick, now Stannis and Fang can trash talk, and I will get a top seat with popcorns.

DeletedUser52215

Just because NSD are all heavy gold users - just kidding, trying to start some fun :p

DeletedUser23146

Me, waiting for the real trash talk :O

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

yeah all the heavy gold using, press the 50 gold button annnddd done. and magick ur examples are talking about joe xD

DeletedUser25609

DBD winning the Hoplite event because if they don't they'll be gone within the month