Pass the Salt?

DeletedUser25609

HH now at number 1, i know we're friends guys but pick it up on the BP come on ;)

DeletedUser50742

How's Sangarn Sangan Sangran whatever? He's my weak point in DBD.

DeletedUser50742

He was my leader, telling me if i didn't get BPs in a week, i will be booted from DBD. Oh, and called me a traitor and a spy when i left.
Boobies2.gif
[/IMG]
Boobies2.gif

DeletedUser

well ull be annoyed to learn he has 75k bp currently which probably didn't meet ur quota

DeletedUser38939

What he lacks in BPs, he makes up for with good looks.
He's a pleasure to be around, and that is something I can't say for you Adz.

Pro-Grep

Strategos
It's always good to prove that someone is great not only in attacks but in defense as well, but if you lack DBP that's not your fault guys. What can you do if no one attacks you and ABP is always in your hands and you guys proving that you can definitely attack really well. Good job HH.

And ben for sure you won't be happy seeing Adz here or in game, since he is making you feel uncomfortable lol. Better to have your own friends like "sangran" (or however is his name spelled) around you.

DeletedUser37948

The Oracle of Zancle says....

Non sunt dii has conquered 5 cities from The Lost Boys and lost 0.

Zero Point says.....

you op us, then we op you
smiley_emoticons_skullhaufen.gif

DeletedUser52860

Its what i do to DBD.
Soon i'll have cities with all their names on them
sangran
drubzie
general paulus
ben lightball head

Can't wait :p

You are a plum adz. The city with my name on was a free hand off from one of your team mates. You put my name on it after he gave it to you!

Absolute melt!:eek:

DeletedUser25609

You are a plum adz. The city with my name on was a free hand off from one of your team mates. You put my name on it after he gave it to you!

Absolute melt!:eek:
I forgot i had that one lol, i'll get a new one mate dont worry!