Pass the Salt?

DeletedUser51423

Bah, the use of the glottal makes a perfectly valid slant rhyme in the style of keats or dickinson.

If one was to critique the limerick, I'd have started with the awkwardness of the meter in the last line.

I thought it was amusing.. and slant rhymes are perfectly acceptable.

Should we have a poetry thread? HMMM....

DeletedUser53868

I wonder where are nowadays the guys that forced the creation of this thread.

But anyway:

Once there was a guy called Alex
He used to love Doritos Tex-Mex
Every damn day he was called simmer
But he might be known as the Kasmenai winner

Something simple and random, back to Farmville

LOL how could anyone compete for worst alliance when Tf-Lb still exist :D. But at least that means they can leave this server knowing they did one thing right.
(Your daily dose of salt from me <3) if you disagree with me feel free to answer with valid points- I'm not expecting any from Tf-Lb anytime soon though
What are your "valid points" of saying we are the worst alliance?

DeletedUser51423

But it could be fun... all the posts could be written in iambic pentameter :)

Ahr-Ex

Phrourach
I really don't want to be like this. People who know me understand that I am NOT anti-mod. But is it normal to have so much moderator participation in the conversation? IMHO, this external forum is for people playing in this server and the forum mod is to keep us from killing each other or from getting Inno sued for something.

Sorry for the negativity. Bad week IRL, which I really don't approve of, as it interferes with the game.

RX

DeletedUser51423

I really don't want to be like this. People who know me understand that I am NOT anti-mod. But is it normal to have so much moderator participation in the conversation? IMHO, this external forum is for people playing in this server and the forum mod is to keep us from killing each other or from getting Inno sued for something.

RX

I get it, but if you look back, the more I am involved with the conversation the less out of control it gets. This isn't a thread serious thread but a fun thread but one that can quickly get out of hand. After all.. I did give y'all this thread because other topics were getting derailed and out of control. So this is how i keep you from killing each other etc..

DeletedUser23146

People who know me understand that I am NOT anti-mod.

I'm not anti-mod either, I'm anti-the-current-mods. Funny thing is I'm not alone with that either. xD

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser23146

If Inno wants money (its evident by the price hike of Gold), tell 'em I'd pay to rid of the forum mods. (Assuming they're not volunteers, they'd end up having more money to spend this way too!)

DeletedUser53868

Good luck with that..... and everyone knows that coalitions are for the weak. ;)

Hear that interlude?

Even the mods insult you.

PS: I won't hurt the mods because.. some might know the answer

DeletedUser15275

You know that it is not TF-LB players in that thread?

Also, you fail to comment on how NSD's profile still says "No cuddling, no cuddling, no cuddling," but they are part of the biggest coalition on this server. Or did they not mention that when they "caught you up" on current events?
coalition? accusations of a coalition coming from you? hypocrisy at its finest.

DeletedUser54339

coalition? accusations of a coalition coming from you? hypocrisy at its finest.

How do you keep missing the point so spectacularly on this one?

NSD merged with EPI despite a pronouncement of 'no cuddling' in their alliance profile.

As far as I know TLB and TF have never as a point of principle been anti-merge or pact. In fact TLB's alliance profile used to say something like "Yes we are friends with True Fear which means we like Ragnarok"

So we have one alliance (NSD) merging which goes against their original ethos, and TF-TLB merging which looked on the cards to anyone with half a brain. Now of course this is a game and alliances can proceed however they see fit, change their minds, go in different directions. That's the nature of the beast. But if you are going to accuse one party of hypocrisy here then you have clearly accused the wrong one.

If you want it any more simple than that I'm going to have to get the crayons out.

Pro-Grep

Strategos
Well Alexander you say that NSD went of their path by merging with EPI. To be honest they didn't move from their path if you go in details, they still have same name and same leadership (Surely EPI and NSD merged with equal rights, but still for strangers it looks like EPI moved into NSD). Also it was caused by numerous enemies who were friendly to each other and it happened just few months before WW's. (P.S> I'm original EPI member)

Now about TF and TLB, during whole time in this world I have seen them helping each other and afterwards when nearly everyone were calling them friends, both sides refused and just after some time when merge happened they updated their profile with that text, that they like Ragnarok and are friends with True Fear.

As an addition I haven't ready previous posts and maybe your reply was answer on another absurd message, but still wanted to show some truth.

DeletedUser54055

How do you keep missing the point so spectacularly on this one?

NSD merged with EPI despite a pronouncement of 'no cuddling' in their alliance profile.

As far as I know TLB and TF have never as a point of principle been anti-merge or pact. In fact TLB's alliance profile used to say something like "Yes we are friends with True Fear which means we like Ragnarok"

So we have one alliance (NSD) merging which goes against their original ethos, and TF-TLB merging which looked on the cards to anyone with half a brain. Now of course this is a game and alliances can proceed however they see fit, change their minds, go in different directions. That's the nature of the beast. But if you are going to accuse one party of hypocrisy here then you have clearly accused the wrong one.

If you want it any more simple than that I'm going to have to get the crayons out.
Difference with NSD merge and others is NSD-EPI merge was between 2 half full alliances to make a full one. The Tf-Lb merged 3 full alliances and the hh one 4 full one meaning that NSD have to account for 4 interlude members and 3 Tf-Lb and they are.
My other point is that merging is different that cuddling and NSD merging with epidemic was the opposite of cuddling- unless cuddling for you is merging to effectively be to public enemy no1 of every alliance out there pretty much starting a war with the whole world.