Pass the Salt....!

DeletedUser52860

Perhaps to stop the other thread topics being derailed we should have a place for this (seeing as it's half the fun)?

Keep it sensible though hey, a bit of banter is fine but lets minimize the personal insults.

DeletedUser55132

Salt hmmmm, my blood has seen some high promille lol. It started great in this world by having my cs sunk in an town.... By my alliance..... twice.... But you know what they say, What is dead may never die, but rises again harder and stronger :) And rise I did

DeletedUser54360

Ryan is setting up a Betting Tab for

"The Famous Five go Mad in Grepoland Vs witchuntergeneral a.k.a.

The Widowmaker

DeletedUser

Pass the salt?????????????

Pass the sick bag more like ......DRUBZIE - another freeloader seeking to take advantage of the decent fair minded majority of our Grepo population.

Players changes
18.09.2017, 09:16 jbalves112
18.09.2017, 08:16 bloodh0und
18.09.2017, 00:16 jbalves112
17.09.2017, 18:16 HolyHolger
17.09.2017, 15:16 SkywalkerGG
17.09.2017, 14:16 Belerophon2
17.09.2017, 14:16 RBR0123
17.09.2017, 14:16 nahmed0777
17.09.2017, 12:16 Drubzie
17.09.2017, 11:16 horsevong
17.09.2017, 10:16 Drubzie

Add your name to the hall of shame my friend and while your there add this JBALVES character too, and maybe shed some light on why you feel the need to do it, is it because like most other names on that list you lack the moral fibre for a fair fight? most are huge gold users and there must be some connection, I MUST WIN, I MUST WIN I MUST WIN
smiley_emoticons_wallbash.gif
But.... its an INTERNET GAME for gods sake - Get a life.
These are the type of dudes that challenge you to a swordfight at midnight
smiley_emoticons_steckenpferd.gif
and turn up with a bazooka
smiley_emoticons_irre4.gif

Take a leaf out of Timbo's book he doesn't feel the need to join these lowlifes, he plays by the rules so however much this may pain me to say it ,... I have to give Tim some respect here
smiley_emoticons_bravo2.gif
. If i had a hat (and i don't) i'd doff it to Timbo.

As much as i hate these freeloaders i am going to make one exception, theres only one thing worst than a freeloader and thats a SIMMER
smiley_emoticons_kaffee2.gif
SO PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE will somebody from Charlie the clowns "Just for" franchise invite Ryann16 to your next Grepolympics event award robbbery.

The guy is having a nightmare, i saw this crown and bold forum posts and i thought to my self, ummm yeah this rynno dude is a real warrior
smiley_emoticons_viking.gif
reminded me a litttle of myself if you don't mind me saying so
smiley_emoticons_freu-dance.gif
... but then i checked his stats
what is this guy doing here, maybe hes the alliance tea boy? come on ryann sort yourself out you are an embarrassment dude you are sitting there positioned 1522 thats 1522 in the fighhter rankings!!!!! and this in probably the hotttest warzone in the world. Can somebody please encourage our friend to at least build one slinger?

1522 LOL

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser52860

Jeez dude. I replied to your dopey thread at the time giving my answer to your incessant whining (also adding myself to your list of shame).

Personally I'm "anti" the pay-to-win attitude that inno take to this game always favouring those who build up mass MRA's or who spend loads of gold. These events give a major disadvantage to newer/less active/less experienced players and makes it less likely that they will stick around. Also to highlight what I would have thought would be blatantly obvious; it benefits me if larger or richer alliances who could potentially target me and my alliance don't win as it lessens the advantage they have over me.

I have played grepolis for many years and many worlds and I believe most who have played alongside me would say I'm a pretty honourable guy.

But it is a strategy game and if there is a strategy that can be employed within the rules of the game that benefits me I will use it.

So perhaps jolly farmer you could wind your neck in because you are starting to get a bit boring.

DeletedUser41096

Pass the salt?????????????

Pass the sick bag more like ......DRUBZIE - another freeloader seeking to take advantage of the decent fair minded majority of our Grepo population.

Players changes
18.09.2017, 09:16 jbalves112
18.09.2017, 08:16 bloodh0und
18.09.2017, 00:16 jbalves112
17.09.2017, 18:16 HolyHolger
17.09.2017, 15:16 SkywalkerGG
17.09.2017, 14:16 Belerophon2
17.09.2017, 14:16 RBR0123
17.09.2017, 14:16 nahmed0777
17.09.2017, 12:16 Drubzie
17.09.2017, 11:16 horsevong
17.09.2017, 10:16 Drubzie

Add your name to the hall of shame my friend and while your there add this JBALVES character too, and maybe shed some light on why you feel the need to do it, is it because like most other names on that list you lack the moral fibre for a fair fight? most are huge gold users and there must be some connection, I MUST WIN, I MUST WIN I MUST WIN
smiley_emoticons_wallbash.gif
But.... its an INTERNET GAME for gods sake - Get a life.
These are the type of dudes that challenge you to a swordfight at midnight
smiley_emoticons_steckenpferd.gif
and turn up with a bazooka

Take a leaf out of Timbo's book he doesn't feel the need to join these lowlifes, he plays by the rules so however much this may pain me to say it ,... I have to give Tim some respect here
smiley_emoticons_bravo2.gif
. If i had a hat (and i don't) i'd doff it to Timbo.

As much as i hate these freeloaders i am going to make one exception, theres only one thing worst than a freeloader and thats a SIMMER
SO PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE will somebody from Charlie the clowns "Just for" franchise invite Ryann16 to your next Grepolympics event award robbbery.

The guy is having a nightmare, i saw this crown and bold forum posts and i thought to my self, ummm yeah this rynno dude is a real warrior
smiley_emoticons_viking.gif
reminded me a litttle of myself if you don't mind me saying so
smiley_emoticons_freu-dance.gif
... but then i checked his stats
what is this guy doing here, maybe hes the alliance tea boy? come on ryann sort yourself out you are an embarrassment dude you are sitting there positioned 1522 thats 1522 in the fighhter rankings!!!!! and this in probably the hotttest warzone in the world. Can somebody please encourage our friend to at least build one slinger?

1522 LOL

Still going under his hidden forum identity. Shame.