"Pathetic alliance"..or so called "Coalition Alliance"...

DeletedUser

"Pathetic alliance"..or so called "Coalition Alliance"...hv launch massive attck on single player...robyn.....n what ive heard n know..robyn not lost a single cities to that "Pathetic alliance"..hahahaha...what a laugh....really....u guys should change the name then...n whos idea is it anyway....if u cant destroy that single player...juz imagine what u guy can do to the whole alliance??...huh??!!...but i guess u guys had more "brilliant" ideas n strategies right?hahahahahahahah

p/s-i juz cant stop laughing..HHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!..n HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

DeletedUser19042

I do not want to be a teacher but...

I totally i agree with you, i'm at the same side in game but you should write it down so everyone can read it. Coz some people here will have it difficult to understand what you are saying.

RTS

PS: this isn't an insult!!! (Just in case Eventine starts talking about insults again...)

DeletedUser

"Pathetic alliance"..or so called "Coalition Alliance"...hv launch massive attck on single player...robyn.....n what ive heard n know..robyn not lost a single cities to that "Pathetic alliance"..hahahaha...what a laugh....really....u guys should change the name then...n whos idea is it anyway....if u cant destroy that single player...juz imagine what u guy can do to the whole alliance??...huh??!!...but i guess u guys had more "brilliant" ideas n strategies right?hahahahahahahah

p/s-i juz cant stop laughing..HHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!..n HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Why don't you relax a bit dude? the so called "massive attack" maybe counting 2000 attacks at all were 90% fake attacks 10% rest wos real. This is just a game pal, but to you it seems more then that...we all suppose to have fun and don't take this game to serious. Chill out man and stop laughing before you suffer a heart attack!!

DeletedUser

Important:Operation Rain on Robbyn's parade

jethro75usa Lords of Light 2012-05-03 10:21
Please everyone from all alliances attack robbyn44 with every way known. Do not stop till he has lost cities!WE must overwhelm him to no end!

He has boasted in open forum's how he has never lost a city to the enemy attack him to no end we must show him he is no grepo God an can bleed just like all of us.

The operation will last thru the weekend so please have some fun against a very good player that doesnt follow the rules.

TC,TP,Jags,an Lords are all attacking him now thru the weekend.

(Last edited by jethro75usa on 2012-05-03 11:00)quote
Maytal 2012-05-03 21:34
Post reports here if you need extra attacks. If his biremes are busy (or dead), I can send catapults. Robbyn is always bragging, and we need to reduce his walls to rubble. Let me know where you need ls nukes.

jethro75usa Lords of Light 2012-05-03 21:53
excellent. we will as this will be great.

sahanaresh 2012-05-04 05:53
update?

albass14 Jaguar Warriors 2012-05-04 21:53
gents... the attack reports are simply too many to post!... I have over 120 to different cities and I am just a small part of this op... so do not wait for reports to be posted or updates!... we are attacking him at will in multiple oceans and this is a HUGE op...

The fog of war is overwhelming... there is simply too much going on!

The key is to attack.. attack... attack!

jethro75usa Lords of Light 2012-05-04 23:29
ocean 75
AX032 Filatelia
AX033
AX035
AX259 BackToTheEast
AX260
AX266 Lions
80330[/town [town]51211
AX285 Conservia
AX286
AX287 Mermelonia
AX297 Helios
AX323
AX327 savik
AX329 Exsorcist
AX339
AX342 Queensbay

ocean65
AX088
AX263 Chasanthony
AX310 Leonis
AX326 Medusa
AX343 Tanjung

ocean 74
AX279

ocean 64
AX103 INFANTERIA
AX268 Ex - CONTADOR
AX275 BATALLON

You want targets here are some and any in 64 54 woudl also be good as you have members thru there.

(Last edited by jethro75usa on 2012-05-04 23:30)quote
niko the dog Jaguar Warriors 2012-05-05 01:27
Keep attacking attacking attacking :)

jethro75usa Lords of Light 2012-05-05 03:56
AX103 INFANTERIA over 5000 LS an i dont know how many troops but probably 40000 not timed well as my timings would take 23+hrs to do.So if anyone can get LS here alot an troops please do it.

In next 10-28 hrs good time frame.

(Last edited by jethro75usa on 2012-05-05 03:57)quote
Ardi2 2012-05-07 05:55
roby got in 3 days +600k bp's o_O

Cactus God The Phalanx. 2012-05-07 06:28
Thats cos he packed his port with bir when the 1st 12hr of revolt ends.
That killing all the troops that come in after the LS.

Ardi2 2012-05-07 06:32
so bad :(

Ardi2 2012-05-07 06:33
that's why i dont wont to attack him
cause all the players support him

we need to hit other enemy players and come closer to roby

P/S-THIS IS Y I JUZ CANT STOP LAUGHING....IVE SPIES IN EACH OF MY ENEMY ALLIANCE....I WOULD LIKE TO SHARE IT WITH U GUYS..!!HAHAHAHAHAAH

why don't you relax a bit dude? The so called "massive attack" maybe counting 2000 attacks at all were 90% fake attacks 10% rest wos real. This is just a game pal, but to you it seems more then that...we all suppose to have fun and don't take this game to serious. Chill out man and stop laughing before you suffer a heart attack!!

hahahah..okok...i juz recall when they 1st establish/form the coalition alliance....they brag about how they want to finished other alliance(ax especially) n only them left to rule theta world....the way they talked such as we ar simply can be removed or surrender without a fight...in generally..yeah..they really make up their point(with robyn)..in mentally...they achieve nothing as attcks goes n no cities were captured .......and attck to robyn juz show thew how silly their words before this.."rules theta on their own"..blah..!they(whole coalition alliance) even cant conquer a single city with robyn...this will be mark in "wall of coalition shame"..!!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

barua i have two questions and im not being sarcastic.
1. why did iaf merge with ha?
2. how many cities did you lose on the op that we had against you?

DeletedUser

1-HA merge with us..we dont merge with any alliance in what circumstances...
2-i dont lost any city to lol...but u guys attcked n hammered my small member(that not up to ur standard)...frm the beginning of lol... every of ur member pm me n brag how they defeat n conquer every small HAF member in their ocean...y dont u guys attck player same size as u n win then i respect...attcking small player n brag about it?cmone..!u wont even dare to move out frm ur ocean to face us....we make a daring decision to move to ur ocean n fight...not juz HAF..AX n Apo too move slowly to ur ocean to deal with u all..which ur alliance cowardly to do so...

p/s-lol attck taca..sniper fastaman(all HAF member)...n u guys gain nothing....but only achieve victory with our small member n claim ur alliance succeed to destroy us.. HAF (or IAF or AF) are here long before any of LOL..or AX..or Byzantine or cohort alliance were form...n we manage to survive so long n hv seen great alliance falls several times...n we still prevail here now n ever..!

DeletedUser

P/S-THIS IS Y I JUZ CANT STOP LAUGHING....IVE SPIES IN EACH OF MY ENEMY ALLIANCE....I WOULD LIKE TO SHARE IT WITH U GUYS..!!HAHAHAHAHAAH

what u showed us is in coalition forum
and u dont have spys in all alliance
Im 1000% sure that u dont have one in my alliance cause i know my guys

Roby is a good player and no one can say that he is not
But that doesnt mean that he cant lose a city
He have more then 340 citys
80% of them are in safe position

And roby day will come when he will lose a city ;)

DeletedUser

:cool:
what u showed us is in coalition forum
and u dont have spys in all alliance
Im 1000% sure that u dont have one in my alliance cause i know my guys

Roby is a good player and no one can say that he is not
But that doesnt mean that he cant lose a city

He have more then 340 citys
80% of them are in safe position

And roby day will come when he will lose a city ;)

p/s-u sure about the spy thing?u'll be surprised if u know it...as i said..HAF very old alliance in theta..n most of player there ive send support or help build their city when they ar nobody...so now i juz want them to returned the favor as they vow to me in their early time..

"take when necessary...ignore if un necessary"..!:Angry:

DeletedUser

This Barua fellow should not be allowed in these forums!! It hurts to read this ..

DeletedUser

This Barua fellow should not be allowed in these forums!! It hurts to read this ..

hurt to read?..this ar the facts... normal in such game as grepo..liar..spies..betray..back stab...all thing happen in real life we gathered n we juz put it in this game..

DeletedUser14492

hurt to read?..this ar the facts... normal in such game as grepo..liar..spies..betray..back stab...all thing happen in real life we gathered n we juz put it in this game..

For those with very little integrity or morals sure, lying, spying and back stabbing may be normal... but for the rest of us such ways are totally unacceptable.

I agree we bring real life into Grepolis though... those of us with a moral compass behave here as we do in real life.

Ev

DeletedUser

yeahh....the best pat is...u cant see any of their face..except their nick name...lol.....so we dont hurt much...

DeletedUser

Far as i remember LoL took some Cities from HAF recently. Dimitra1 lost 1 Snipersosniping lost a few, but i cannot remember when HAF of IAF ever took a citi from LoL? actuly all you guys doing is build you're World Wonders and support AX and AN isn't that right?? I'd never wos attacked by HAF, ohh i wos, but to be honest you guys are a bunch of losers...

DeletedUser19042

lol, I've respect for all of you guys. Enemys AND allies. But, Barua, don't you think you are exagerating now???
It is and stays a game. don't make it to personnal. And it's not because you don't see their faces there is no-one behind the computer. If you insult the nickname you'll aslo insult the person behind the computer. And I don't know if you can imagine but even that can harm feelings!

So stop with insulting people or behaving ridiculous on this external forum. If you don't know anything decent to say then don't come here.

DeletedUser

King Akillis i think your right about nobody taking our cities. But you have to hand it to them all of AX and their allies defended the cities well. Barua why are we the axis? im from the US a major country in the allied powers.

thanks jorisva, it is a game and i think you were thinking of cyberbullying.

DeletedUser

My respect for Robbyn went up with this thread, not because he didn't lose a city, but because of the thread itself, and his lack of participation. As barua, and (unfortunately) HAF due to association, it went down. Boasting of an accomplishment that's not even yours, what do you gain? Oh, not to mention your complete lack of respect for others, as already mentioned by jorisva.

So Robbyn hasn't lost a city yet, what's your point? It's not that hard for an skilled active player to never lose a city, but such a level of activity and skill is hard to gain and maintain. And it takes even greater skill, activity, and devotion to fight under the pressure of a couple thousand attacks.

Kudos to Rob, for having such a level, and for having alliance mates with a never ending flood of biremes, and kudos to the Coalition for not giving up, though some new tactics might be very useful.

Oh, and barua, work on your public relations skill.

DeletedUser

n guys...have u seen what happen to cohort today?....juz want to show u all an example of it......

p/s-juz make sure it doesnt happen to any of ur alliance...heeeeeeeeeeehehehehehehe..so please stop saying theres no spy in ur alliance...lol..jw..byzantine...

DeletedUser

n guys...have u seen what happen to cohort today?....juz want to show u all an example of it......

p/s-juz make sure it doesnt happen to any of ur alliance...heeeeeeeeeeehehehehehehe..so please stop saying theres no spy in ur alliance...lol..jw..byzantine...

Can't say i approve of the sabotage move, especially by an alliance that has only taken about 30 enemy cities in the world war. Granted it makes TC look stupid for just handing out rights, but it also reflects very poorly on you for having to resort to this.

DeletedUser

"reflects very poorly on you for having to resort to this."..what do u mean on that?.....juz example for those too believe there no spy in their alliance...

DeletedUser

"reflects very poorly on you for having to resort to this."..what do u mean on that?.....juz example for those too believe there no spy in their alliance...

Barua, please, just be quiet, every single post you make is garbage, you are as thick as a brick, i mean really, i know donkeys that have better things to add to a discussion than you.