"Pathetic alliance"..or so called "Coalition Alliance"...

DeletedUser

The one this thread is about, the one that happened a few months ago :p Nahh dont bother man, i dont need them anymore.

DeletedUser19042

well, to make a long story short...
The coalition army against AX-AN decided to group and attack Robbyn. At a certain time he had 1700 and something incoming attacks. But they never took a city.

Good enough?

DeletedUser

they could of if the want to instead he gave his city he was about to lose to a member of his alliance well play sir well play it real easy handing a city over to your alliance so the enemy dont take it i cant blame you if i wAS still playing

DeletedUser19042

Dew, even then. 1700 attacks and only 1 city they COULD have taken? Even you knows it was a failure.

DeletedUser

they could of if the want to instead he gave his city he was about to lose to a member of his alliance well play sir well play it real easy handing a city over to your alliance so the enemy dont take it i cant blame you if i wAS still playing

lol, shut up and go back and play in whatever server you belong in whoever you are, gotta love small noobs who buy into everything they are told. Its like people who buy into Fox news being fair and balanced LOL....:p

DeletedUser

no just point out the truth instead of being fake so you shut up i dont play these game s now day so yo learn the truth

DeletedUser

Dew hos did tell the truth in that Robbyn gave away a city to avoid getting it conquered. However, he did over-exaggerate slightly by saying the Coalition could have if they wanted to. After all, the Coalition very much wanted to, yet they still failed.

DeletedUser

no just point out the truth instead of being fake so you shut up i dont play these game s now day so yo learn the truth

so you know more about the server that i was playing in until very recently, then i do when you don't even play there. God only know if you ever played there. Well that makes sense...yes definitely that makes sense