Patria SoulZ

DeletedUser

We "Patria SoulZ" are only looking for experienced, aggressive, and very active players. We are a alliance that dosent look for many pacts, will help when needed, and attacks when we have to. We do things democratically and out of matureneness.

We do check http://Grepostats.com and try to look for the best of the best that apply. We arnt looking for a full alliance, so we are only accepting very few.

We want to see if you can prove you are worth our time and our efforts.

We are based in O46 and O45. We have been an active alliance for more then 2 months. We have been with the Patria Brotherhood for alittle more then a month and plan to stick by there side till the end.

-SouL

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser2334

Maybe you should include information of were you are based, and the history of the alliance?

DeletedUser

Cant wait for the next branch of this amazing mra... what are you 6 branches strong?

DeletedUser

how about dont comment places where you dont belong? its called a recruitment place you know, for people who deserve to be recruited. Not trash talkers of a group of alliances who become very close friends and will protect each other till the end. Is there a problem with that?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I hate to break it to you, but bracknar is right on with this one. Just letting potential recruits know the details before they make a commitment to your alliance.

DeletedUser

well if you read the top the word "experienced" means something right? wouldnt you thing experienced players would check the stats and everything?

DeletedUser

And I wasnt talking trash, Its pretty clear that that you guys are an academy to the academy to the academy of the academy of patria. Best of luck to you guys though.

DeletedUser

well its clear you cant read. "Brotherhood" is a word to describe a very close relation. "Academy" is a place to put spare members or players who dont meet the requirments of the main alliance. We are alliances that have our own leadership and our own members, we dont pass members along unless we need to use a certain member for a certain sitsuation.

Anything else you like to point out about our branches so i can prove you wrong, again?