Pay to win

DeletedUser3303

Not played in ages, is this game still pay gold to auto complete things and buy resources with gold?

DeletedUser

Of course, thats happening still. If you want to come to the world, come with lots of gold. Otherwise, there will be a big disadvantage..

DeletedUser29916

Hook me up when you want to play Luke

No gold needed

DeletedUser

You only need gold if your joining ZFG, Thats a must have to join ZFG. otherwise youll be fine

DeletedUser41523

Amount I've spent on this world $0. Did gold trade a bit though.

DeletedUser31624

Not played in ages, is this game still pay gold to auto complete things and buy resources with gold?

no, gold is banned from this server, the designers of the game worked out that it's more fun to create a level playing field, and besides, how much cash do they need anyway..... come in, the water's fine.

DeletedUser53870

the statement of the thread now begins to take shape in reality.

check bp status if u like. u will see interesting stuff goin on the past 2 or 3 days :D

DeletedUser53729

the statement of the thread now begins to take shape in reality.

check bp status if u like. u will see interesting stuff goin on the past 2 or 3 days :D

Exactly. It's easy to see who's buying mythical nukes

DeletedUser

See the problem here is people equate gold use with lack of skill. Sure it can make up for such a lack, but when used in conjunction it simply helps rebuild faster.

DeletedUser3303

joined this world under different alias for a bit of fun and could not wait for Halloween event to end cos the myth nukes flying around are silly.... But wait! cos of all the money flying around and making those myth units this month... out come the Olympic event for us to look forward to. Seriously? I remember when it would be 2 events a year (Halloween,Xmas) now's its on a monthly basis. Inno seem completely dead set on stitching up 95% of the games players. Well hope all the top 20-50 players enjoy running round with there bragging rights cos there mass spending is ruining the game.

DeletedUser

Haha who is the guy saying ZFG is a gold alliance? I mean I am sure some of them are using for sure. I have also played with a few of their members in the past and on they use no gold or very minimal gold for things such as admin and cap which are tough to play without past a certain point.