Pnp PB back on top

• Thread starter DeletedUser26213
  • Start date

DeletedUser8078

I can't personally say i have had an attack from either (well one from jackol and one from you, but those were retaliation). As far as i can tell FoT isn't doing much. All that is happening is a fight for inactive TVG cities from all sides

And no, it isn't the merge(s), it is the vacation squad.

Well lets be honest here it was TVG that broke the Pact with FoT and launched early attacks on them. I am guessing TVG didnt expect much resistance. As for taking inactive TVG cities, most of those players simply weren't inactive until they started losing cities, and the ones that were active have gone into vacation mode.

So as for FoT not doing much, who is the larger more aggressive looking Alliance here????

Oh by the way when is MY VENDETTA coming out of hiding??

DeletedUser

Yeah we could do with updates on nikephorous's VM as well, also an update on DURANGO would be nice ;~)

DeletedUser

So as for FoT not doing much, who is the larger more aggressive looking Alliance here????

So as for FoT not doing much
Let us Face it FoT is nothing compared to what it was. Now what you have to be scared of is the FooT that is going to kick hard. There is one player Dachi187 with 59 cities and he is not even the strongest of his alliance. Bigger than FoT by far but not immune to the pain a FooT can bring.

As for your Vendetta, there are so many Boys out in the Corinth world you must refresh my memory

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

TVG is getting its butt kicked on the rim :p
Sorry to the Permanent Ban players but you not on top, inside maybe. However the The Varangian Guard ((Who do not deserve first place) you guys have double their strength in Average points). If you want to sponsor us to give them a good shot with our FooT feet free to contact us at FoT. We accept donations of resources to build nasty troops who are into S&M (Sadic and Mean) beasts

Thanks in advance and sorry for you not being on top- Dominating - Riding the wave- That sort of stuff

DeletedUser

Well lets be honest here it was TVG that broke the Pact with FoT and launched early attacks on them. I am guessing TVG didnt expect much resistance. As for taking inactive TVG cities, most of those players simply weren't inactive until they started losing cities, and the ones that were active have gone into vacation mode.

Correction: most TVG players didn't really want war or to break the pact. But then you have jackol and his followers who couldn't stand not having a war to fight. They are conveniently in DD now too. Most (not all, most) of the best FoT players are now in DD.

As for vacations, i have no idea when they will come back. I don't stalk them and/or have their emails to pester them to come back.

DeletedUser

I can't personally say i have had an attack from either (well one from jackol and one from you, but those were retaliation). As far as i can tell FoT isn't doing much. All that is happening is a fight for inactive TVG cities from all sides

And no, it isn't the merge(s), it is the vacation squad.

Ill be back soon buddy dont worry then we can maybe have some fun, nice little battles :). As far as a fight for inactives go every TVG city I have taken has been off an active player. If they went inactive at a later date after I took their cities that is not my fault they quit/go into vm so easily. Anyway look forward to having some battles with you soon.

DeletedUser

Ill be back soon buddy dont worry then we can maybe have some fun, nice little battles :). As far as a fight for inactives go every TVG city I have taken has been off an active player. If they went inactive at a later date after I took their cities that is not my fault they quit/go into vm so easily. Anyway look forward to having some battles with you soon.

I was talking about our vacation squad :p

Can't wait till you get back!

DeletedUser26213

I don't play in corinth anymore, sorry for not knowing. But you said "us", personally, i recommend finding a better alliance

DeletedUser

Yup RE AND TVG merged :rolleyes: were are beside ourselves with fear. TVG is mostly a bunch of Ghostbusters taking inactives with a few CS's to active. Eventually the good players will get tired of losing cities and join us GUNNER U KNOW U WANT TO!

DeletedUser

Ethan get off the corinth forum or I will find you in your new world and rim you twice.

DeletedUser26213

I got -repped by some random member on my above post...What?

DeletedUser

Ethan get off the corinth forum or I will find you in your new world and rim you twice.

Lol imagine getting rimmed by the same person in 2 different worlds, that would be very funny and very embarrassing.

DeletedUser26213

Actually, snoop was my ally in Corinth. He meant he will rim me twice in my new world