Pnp PB back on top

• Thread starter DeletedUser26213
  • Start date

DeletedUser26213

I just want to point out that PB, with it's mere 72 members, has once again beaten TVG, with it's whopping 121 members, and has reclaimed it's spot as #1.

I think this shows who's the better alliance here. Comments? :pro:

DeletedUser26213

What's funnier is that TA is totally on the rim and is making waaay better progress than TVG who is half in the core and half out :p

DeletedUser

Agreed Ethan, I have seen attacks and fought both TVG and TA out on the rim and seems that TA has a much higher quality player on average and work better as a team out here. Although TVG finally actually put some effort into trying to break one of my sieges yesterday when I took a city off one of their bigger players.

DeletedUser

it was just a matter of time. an alliance like TVG can only recruit so many simmer and noobs to stay on top.

DeletedUser26213

The reason this isn't fun is because there are no TVG players on the forums

DeletedUser8078

Watch out for a TVG - TA Merge.

I think that is going to be the only thing that keeps TVG's head above Water :p

DeletedUser26213

There's gonna be a TVG-TA merge? oh god, why? TA actually had potential!

160v9dy.png

DeletedUser

Remember ethan, when trying to find out what an alliance is going to do, always ask a leader of an alliance they are fighting! They know exactly what is happening in the other alliance, right?! Right...? Wait a second...

DeletedUser14937

YAY more hugging from the rest of the server :D Make life easier for my brain and just merge everyone :) TA, TVG, RoTT, RE, TU and whoever else I have missed :). Would be so much more simple :p

DeletedUser24058

I have to say that TVG is trying to fight and everything but its just not working out too well.

DeletedUser

Remember ethan, when trying to find out what an alliance is going to do, always ask a leader of an alliance they are fighting! They know exactly what is happening in the other alliance, right?! Right...? Wait a second...

actually 90% of the time this is true :p

--------------------------------------------------------

You know Valdebreen was right... you guys should have concentrated on one war instead of being distracted though.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser8969

hard to do with all those simmers weighing you down.

DeletedUser

Wow you see all those zeros? TVG isn't going anywhere after seeing that. Might as well jump ship.

DeletedUser

Hmmmm might need a little more convincing argument bizarre :p

Ha, I'm just too lazy right now to check if anyone is gaining BP. You guys might not be growing in points but maybe in BP, who knows just got to see what happens in the near future.