Pdv?

DeletedUser

Hey gang- Im PB from Nu server- I normally don't even check the main forums, I just kinda stick to my own personal Alliance Forums, but I'd like to shed some light onto this.

I don't know what happened. I was just made co-founder by Liam 2 days before, and then suddenly I try to access my own alliance forum, and it says "You must be in an alliance to view this". So... ? I have contacted my fellow leadership in PDV, and only foxfire answered. Liam has not even logged in to read my S.O.S. So far, from what I can piece together (with the aide of my previous allys) is that Liam has disbanded us for whatever reason. Im not sure the truth will ever come out... maybe he was disgruntled, maybe we had a traitor, or maybe Liam (17y.o.) was scolded by his folks to stop playin Grepo? Again, still, I don't know if the truth will ever come out. I had high hopes that my alliance and then my allys could pick up the pieces- but at this point my hope is fading.

lol - no serious word on my alliances' plans (if any are in progress) nor mine to join another alliance. From what I understand, TSR has a nice cold-war going on in Marathon- so I am hesitant to go through this ordeal again if I merge into any of PDV's allys. Kinda lost here for the moment, gents: kinda like waking up mid-jump into icy waters :/

Sorry I could not shed more light on this, gents... but there ya have it :/

PB

DeletedUser

Great reporting PB!

I'm in an alliance in Lamia where Liam played until he was kicked out. Just before I left, he got in a fierce argument with players and leaders there. From what I heard there, I'm not surprised if he was involved in PDV's dissolution.

DeletedUser

:) i had to meny dheads in the alliance i shall be in the new world try and get good members :) P.S dont get DoWaDoDah he is the biggest pain in the ever trust me always asking stuff but not doing anything hes a whiney little girl

Alex was a bad leader and he had a motto: "If I can't run this alliance well, than nobody can!" and disbanded it without any word. YOU was the one who create from our alliance ordinary MRA. YOU was responsible and nobody else. Now we can take the things under our control and create a new agressive alliance. The Nefarious is dead, long live the Empire of Death!

DeletedUser

Alex.... I am the Founder of (E.O.D) and as you know I was also the Co-leader of the Nefarious.

(To Everyone in Grepolis)
It is true Alex has little to no leadership skills and he does his best to pass all responsibility to others. When Members like DoWaDoDah and Irwein pressed his hand on how our clan is being run. He got mad and upset, Kicked all of us and came right here for some (stupid) title. He was too scared to talked to anyone who thought they knew him in this game. But now that everyone knows His true colors as a traitor. Your fate is sealed on this server it doesn't matter which clan you join, if it is ally or foe... We the (E.O.D) are coming.

To be honest alex i am happy you are gone. I got to form the (E.O.D) Very active and battle harden players from O54, Our members are some of the strongest and loyal people i have met so far.... Unlike you Alex i am proud to lead them,...This will be the last time we talk.

DeletedUser28226

i am sorry deboy but man ths f up. dont whine about DoWaDoDah you want me to kick him since you thought he was a spy and you hate him since he attacked you. and i was not a traitor it was my alliance how do you think i had the rights to disband it.... idiot. why would i not like a title everyone likes a titles sucks that your is " Little miss moan alot" but still i did not get upset i just did not need to take bullsh*T from people like DoWaDoDah. and you know i have not joined a clan to hide thats bull i dont need to hide.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

it was my alliance how do you think i had the rights to disband it.... idiot.

Yes, you had founder rights, but alliance is not about one person. Alliance is collective where founder is noone without members.

And how dare you call someone idiot? Maybe you should first have to sweep your own house.

DeletedUser28226

well i dont have the titel yet since he is not online but it should be :) guys cheer up, you wanted the alliance with out me now it is :)

DeletedUser28226

well i dont have the title yet since he is not online but it should be :) guys cheer up, you wanted the alliance with out me now it is :)