PE is Disbanding What

DeletedUser

LMFAO yall have been ricked. Want be long till Vrod finish up PE Ohhh Heyyyy heyyy Goodddd byeeeee. LOL Come on i know Poor lil tink tink PE wants to say something. NO Wait There going on Vaction Mode Goss felt the pressure. Oh didn't think i notice.

Here i would say what's gonna happen on the Vrod/PE war.

Vrod gonna keep takeing citys till All of PE goes on Vaction Mode Shame Shame PE Really Vaction mode was he that scared:eek:

DeletedUser

About time. I think the crimsons are about ready to go to war with PE if the penetrate us too far.

DeletedUser

I'm not to sure what one of these post's i should laugh at the most

DeletedUser

Well i have noticed since my dodgy " Biggest war" post that we have had a few more people coming onto the forum and there seems to be more interest in people fighting back against PE AKA Kappa killers lol!!

DeletedUser

the crimsons time is coming to an end PE will lube them up ,enter them and destroy them from inside haha

if you dont have lube butter will work also lmfaro

DeletedUser

this thread is to spice up Kappa I see All the players Above doing all the Chat n makeing funny threads so i figured i make one of my own lmao Tks Cabz for thinking my threads are funny. you seem like a drinker bet i can drink you under the table lmao

DeletedUser

Well i have noticed since my dodgy " Biggest war" post that we have had a few more people coming onto the forum and there seems to be more interest in people fighting back against PE AKA Kappa killers lol!!

I refuse to believe that that post has effected kappa in any way. I think dodgy is an understatement :p

the crimsons time is coming to an end PE will lube them up ,enter them and destroy them from inside haha

if you dont have lube butter will work also lmfaro
:eek:

Cabz, that is disgusting

DeletedUser

I refuse to believe that that post has effected kappa in any way. I think dodgy is an understatement :p

Hence the "lol" at the end of it ;)

Looking at the 1st two posts on this topic tho i could have done alot worse :p

DeletedUser

Don't worry to much about it sploggo, it is just that they are feeling the :eek: PRESSURE from being PENETRATED and PROBED so much everywhere by everyone really, so things that would not normally SLIP out are.

I am sure once everyone has had there way with them and finished up, we will all breath a SIGH of RELIEF and everything will settle back down as normal and all this smuttyness with stop.

siggy4jpg.jpg

DeletedUser

No wonder why there name is Public Enemy Cuz they will be targeted Bye Everyone lol

DeletedUser

I definitely laughed pretty hard.....lol

dont worry Crimson, PE will be penetrating into you long and deep just to clarify.

also for the guy who thinks GOSS ran, he is moving so he went on VM for the week. Hell be back in a few days, you should probably prepare your defenses!

DeletedUser

LMAO thats must be why he lost one of his city's n he loose another n another i don't play on kappa no more never really did just was there for fun be honest. lol heck i would say i was moveing too if vrod was on my tail too. he will end up like Cabz did lmao i see you on the rim cabz lmao.

DeletedUser

oh, I love how the tone of the forum is rising...although grepostats don't show much action yet...

Come on crimsons! show us you can get a red dot from PE before they do :pro:

DeletedUser

WOW you have a big spoon.. but vacation mode gives you the advantage does it not lol so why you whining about it? :heh: