peace, love and happiness..for whatever that means

DeletedUser

As one of Corinth's greatest simmers i have had the importunity to look around, watch the waves crash and listen to the wind. In doing so i have seen and heard a great many things of interest. I have seen the mighty fall and the tiny rise, i have seen many soldiers jump ship when the waters got too rough. i have seen spys and double agents. i have watched the great ones sail off int o the sunset (sometimes even without a goodbye). ive seen alliances forged and pacts broken. Ive heard lies and half truths. ive made friends and enemies (well not really enemies, i like everyone)
ive seen great warriors (Wrrr, Adasko, socrates, durango13, as well as many others) ive ran across many simmers (will leave them nameless as not to embarrass anyone).
there has been backstabbing, name calling, taunting, criticizing and feelings hurt (and that is within the alliance). with all warriors there will be egos, with every game there will be winners and losers, with every battle there will be wounds. i have seen members of different alliances appear to hate one another here yet play along side one another in another world.

WELCOME TO GREPOLIS!!!

I say all that to say this, everyone here plays grepolis because they enjoy it, for one reason or another. everyone plays the game with different styles and techniques. some play for points others play to win. some play for self, others for team. some like the smell of battle and others just want to build cities. some for competition and others for comradeship. there is no good or bad, there is no right or wrong, there is simply people from around the world playing a game. a game. a game that provokes every emotion, a game of skill (which i truly lack), a game of luck, a game of wits. but at the end of the day its still a game. no matter how mad or upset or embarrassed or happy it made us, at the end of the day we can turn our computers off, wipe our brow and go on with life. (just to get up and go through it all again tomorrow)

This is Grepolis! love it or hate it, this is what we do... because we can.

we gripe, we complain, we hit our keyboards and punch our monitors, we curse our enemy and shake our phones. we send our attacks and build again. though we come from many different walks of life we have a common bond.

like it or not, red flag or blue, we are Grepolis!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Probably the best first post anyone has written on these forums.

DeletedUser12667

Umm, probably one of the best post in the cornith thread, possibly the grepo external forums all together.