Peace! Please Stop Attacking Me

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aicy

Strategos
Lol all of you who posted in this thread should be ashamed. He was BLATANTLY trolling. This guy has had only a tiny amount of attacks and has a healthy amount of offensive BPs. He's either trolling (and doing a good job it seems), or he's posting something someone sent him.

I'm amused so many fell for this. It's like no one pays attention at all. Sigh.

Dammit, you beat me too it.

To you guys that posted above eGod; That was a great performance. You actually made me 'lol' in real life because of how angry you all seemed. Well done.

DeletedUser

Lol all of you who posted in this thread should be ashamed. He was BLATANTLY trolling. This guy has had only a tiny amount of attacks and has a healthy amount of offensive BPs. He's either trolling (and doing a good job it seems), or he's posting something someone sent him.

I do hope you know that a few played along.

DeletedUser829

double+face+palm.jpg

DeletedUser

Dammit, you beat me too it.

To you guys that posted above eGod; That was a great performance. You actually made me 'lol' in real life because of how angry you all seemed. Well done.

I was going to be first reply to this thread but had to go out, then I came back to all these people posting and I lol'ed IRL too.

Some may have played along but it's hard to tell through type unless made very obvious.

And Gulio that picture has always been a favorite of mine. Though I normally only use it for special occasions.

DeletedUser

I saw this thread. I laughed, I moved on. I return and see this. Laughed some more now I post. So let me applaude the genious on posting this. +Rep for fooling them! MWAHAHA lol

DeletedUser

yes, its obvious, who can bolt, earthquake, and plague people over and over? all the favor required,it would take too many days, its impossible for a noob to have done that.

DeletedUser

How come everyone keeps attacking me? I ask for peace, but instead I keep getting attacked! I keep Lightning bolting, Plaguing, & earthquaking them & they just wont leave me alone! Also, after all that, I ask to be in their alliance & they wont invite me! :(
attacks from your world arrived to world TAU
what happened?
i saw 10 attacks to my city my army lost.
HELP HELP HELP

SOMEONE RESCUE ME.:D:D:D

DeletedUser

I'll be blunt here. Great post quoted, and furthermore so, you should be ashamed. If he was a new player, think of what you've just pummeled him under. Shouting abuse at him, complaining it is a war game... etc. etc. It is a war game and all those things are true, but rather than shouting useless abuse at him, why not attempt to give him a helping hand. Tell him to build some troops, show some respect, rather than be plain disgusting.

Maybe if you showed a little more respect to these types of players, forum activity will increase as I know you guys are complaining. Maybe a little more guidance is the key. I don't know. However, you should be ashamed of it, angry screaming is not the way to play on the forums, guidance is.

Now I'm just waiting for a flame war to begin.

EDIT: Yes, a few of you were joking, but if you weren't, look at yourself seriously. If you were a new player and got that response, what would you do?

DeletedUser

I'll be blunt here. Great post quoted, and furthermore so, you should be ashamed. If he was a new player, think of what you've just pummeled him under. Shouting abuse at him, complaining it is a war game... etc. etc. It is a war game and all those things are true, but rather than shouting useless abuse at him, why not attempt to give him a helping hand. Tell him to build some troops, show some respect, rather than be plain disgusting.

Maybe if you showed a little more respect to these types of players, forum activity will increase as I know you guys are complaining. Maybe a little more guidance is the key. I don't know. However, you should be ashamed of it, angry screaming is not the way to play on the forums, guidance is.

Now I'm just waiting for a flame war to begin.

EDIT: Yes, a few of you were joking, but if you weren't, look at yourself seriously. If you were a new player and got that response, what would you do?
nyan nyan nyan. I agree people could show a little more respect. I tell my farms politely that they should build troops and set out to fight in Grepolis. Then I complement that with a clearing wave :3

DeletedUser14167

omg. nyan. i love nyan.cat. best things thats happened to me.

DeletedUser

nyan nyan nyan. I agree people could show a little more respect. I tell my farms politely that they should build troops and set out to fight in Grepolis. Then I complement that with a clearing wave :3

Fair enough, but at least you are giving these new players guidance on how to play better :)

Oh dear. I never knew Nyan cat had the power to derail threads.

DeletedUser14167

Nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan Nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan Nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan

DeletedUser

I have resisted the power of the Nyan!
Now I can live freely!

- sent from an iPad!

DeletedUser15100

How come everyone keeps attacking me? I ask for peace, but instead I keep getting attacked! I keep Lightning bolting, Plaguing, & earthquaking them & they just wont leave me alone! Also, after all that, I ask to be in their alliance & they wont invite me! :(

LOL!, Look your annoying your enemies a lot with Lightning bolts. I got Bolted 2 times in 1 day and it hit my lvl 28 Academy twice and really annoyed me, I never stopped attacking the guy that bolted after than, even though he begged. I didn't care about his Militia or anything and I kept clearing him out at night.

Don't bolt your enemies, try keep your head down. If you get attacked then you get attacked, try and solve a way to getting out of that situation, this is a tactic/strategy/war game and crying and annoying your enemies wont help you.

Earthquaking should only be used by tactics, don't use it if your not going to attack someone with troops.

Plaguing is just funny, makes the enemy happy. Keep doing it, your enemy will enjoy you wasting your favour.

DeletedUser

Okay, you've had your fun. Go farm something.

Thread locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.