Peacetime Disgrace

DeletedUser345

To cancel all legitimate active sieges is an absolute disgrace, the words I'd actually use to describe it would get me banned.

The rules on peacetimes state:

"24 hours before the peacetime, it is not possible to send a Colony Ship (both conquest and revolt systems);
It is not possible to land a Colony Ship, or in fact send one 24h before peacetime start"

All of our sieges landed before 18:00:00 on the 23/12 (the latest was 17:52:16); thus they were clearly sent and landed over 24 hours before the beginning of peacetime.

We spent a lot of resources and troops, not to mention gold on taking these cities; which were stacked and had no attacks incoming. Only Innogames would manage to 'correct' their error by compounding it with another even larger error and end every legitimate active siege. It's unbelievable.

Cancelling sieges unfairly and without good cause is, without doubt, the worst thing I've seen Innogames do and I've been playing since the first day of Alpha. We've been robbed of hard earned cities, troops and gold; what are Innogames going to do about it?

I presume this has affected other alliances in Dion?

DeletedUser55396

I have played dozens of games similar to this one and always found Grepolis to be the very best. However this is the most costly oops I have ever seen in any game like this.

DeletedUser23176

Triad had 6-8 sieges backed out as well. Inno's developers are without a doubt off for Christmas. Add that to the fact that the changes didn't apply to the festivals, and we are sure to see a response sometime in the coming days.

As far as wasting troops, this early in the world, I doubt that many troops were lost landing any CS, and you'll likely re-land the CS in short order, anyway.

DeletedUser31143

Triad had 6-8 sieges backed out as well. Inno's developers are without a doubt off for Christmas. Add that to the fact that the changes didn't apply to the festivals, and we are sure to see a response sometime in the coming days.

As far as wasting troops, this early in the world, I doubt that many troops were lost landing any CS, and you'll likely re-land the CS in short order, anyway.

Did you put in a ticket for the failure to deliver on Christmas presents? It sounds like EN-104 was one of the only worlds effected.

As far as re-landing a CS, I'm sure you realize the significance of taking a city early in the Peace Time and being able to build it up during the Peace. I was very lucky; my siege ended ~1 hr before things went haywire. I know this because I was recalling all of my support and getting ready to send it back out to other alliance sieges when I noticed one of our sieges was broken. Then I checked the rest and they were all broken.

We all understand what they were trying to do, but wow. Such poor execution.