Pebble Story/Monologue Collection

DeletedUser44027

Well, your outlook is rather similar to mine. For instance, of someone says "oh, no, if that player had moved three inches to the right to block the shot they would have won the game", I'd think 'no, because if he did that there are a million other possibilities that could have occurred if he moved three inches right'. I think the crux of the problem is that, when making a decision, we think too logically. Love pays less heed to logic than anything else in the world, and because of that, it's dangerous to contemplate it. We were made to love, so it's natural to us. No thinking involved. You shouldn't say "will she love me", but "what are the steps I need to take to get this girl". I appreciate how you may want to anticipate or predict their reaction, but you never can. You've just got to try until you find the right person who says yes. So basically, I'm saying that love is an animal instinct, and you've just got to go with your gut, not your mind.

However, that being said, sometimes there are things you can love more than a girl. By hesitation, you're not denying yourself from being excepted, but instead you're protecting yourself, because you love yourself, and don't want to get hurt. It's not unnatural, it's just a higher instinct of self-preservation than most people have.

Last edited:

DeletedUser8396

Finally updated with Chapter Three!!! I absolutely love it!

DeletedUser8396

You guys had best get ready for Chapter four...it's looking to be incredible.

DeletedUser44426

Im working on a story that will ultimately defeat this one pebs.......this one is going to be a stepping stone for my masterpiece.

DeletedUser8396

You have no idea the amount of plans I have for Mr. Milo. You've only seen the beginning :p

DeletedUser44426

You have no idea the amount of plans I have for Mr. Milo. You've only seen the beginning :p

Pebs, I have been compared to being even more powerful then a god. Beating you is like crushing a bug . I've seen the beginning alright, the beginning of your end.

DeletedUser8396

Pebs, I have been compared to being even more powerful then a god. Beating you is like crushing a bug . I've seen the beginning alright, the beginning of your end.

Than*...than a god :p

Is this what we can expect? lol

DeletedUser44426

Good piece......something that is actually towards my liking.

DeletedUser8396

Thanks C4. I'll make the changes soon. But, you do realize that in almost any piece, especially a long one, there are going to be errors? Thats why we have editing before publication :p. Sadly, I can't afford it lol

Last edited by a moderator: